Seen this on Ebay ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Internet charity

Don't laugh; I don't recall the website, but there was a girl who started a website with little more than her personal journal on it and begged people to give her money to pay down her debts--she was about $20k underwater in credit card debt. Last I saw (about a year ago), she was about 1/2 way there. She kept a running update of what she had received and paid down.

Never know what people will give money to....

bunnyfufu said:
...and as for fertility issues, why not just adopt?
Oh trust me, we don't want to get into that here!

(And it appears we never had any issues to begin with. @#$%ing doctors... :rolleyes: )

Re: Internet charity

You know I have also seen websites authored by women who were trying to fund breast augmentation surgery! :D

Pilotadjuster said:
Last I saw (about a year ago), she was about 1/2 way there. She kept a running update of what she had received and paid down.

I think I saw a news article about someone who meets that description. I seem to recall that although the person involved did manage to get out of debt from cyber donations but there seem to be some lingering questions by many with regard to the whole issue of "cyber begging." :confused:

Last edited:
ewww, why would anyone want of those things?

Cause they are big, mean, roomy, slick, can beat your car or truck up if you misbehave bunny, :D :D and most importantly of all it could haul my cigarette boat that I purchase one day rather easily.

3 5 0

>> could song as well on the commercial.:p

js31pilot said:
AMAZING.....A PFTer who can't even PFT......ClAsSiC

Now THAT is freakin' classic! So true.......

350DRIVER said:
Cause they are big, mean, roomy, slick, can beat your car or truck up if you misbehave bunny, :D :D and most importantly of all it could haul my cigarette boat that I purchase one day rather easily.

you think those soccermom-mobiles are "mean" and "slick"?

you think those soccermom-mobiles are "mean" and "slick"?

You are thinking about a Caravan obviously. ( a mini van). I don't think they (caravan) are soo slick and mean bunn.:D :D

3 5 0

so she did get out of debt. looks like she was given a tad over 13 grand for her efforts...i tried to find the link, but the antithesis to her website was something along the lines of dontsavekaryn.com ...i recall it was hilarious and if someone knows where that site went, post it up.

Latest resources

Back