Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That was quite comical .... u n r e a l :D :D

while we are at it....>
Anyone wanna donate to me so I can get a new H2 Hummer. ? I will even put a bumper sticker on the back with your name and amount that you donated. If you want to donated the full $57,000 I will even give ya a ride in it once or twice a year.:D :D

3 5 0

Looks like someone filled him in on what buddy passes are REALLY for! This kid has some ballz!!

Thanks to the fellow Comair pilot and classmate of mine for helping me out with his buddy passes in getting my family to my dad's funeral last week.

Vladimir Lenin said:
and yew also suck at internet sarcasm:rolleyes:

kewld be that yew're tew old:D
kind of reminds me of the scene in Fried Green Tomatoes where Kathy Bates smashed those smart-alek kids' car!

Kathy Bates;

"face it girls, I'm older and I have more insurance!"

The other thing that this kid wasn't aware of is the IRS prohibition of this kind of church activity, i.e.: using the tax exempt status to provide a deduction to an individual where one would not mormally be available. Church business managers don't want "airline tuition" on their books, unless the church routinely helps train pilots for missions work. It's a red flag.

instruction

I was kind of surprised to read they "only " want $69/hr for 152 rental and $189/hr for their Seminole. $48/hr for flight instruction seems a bit on the steep side though--anyone know if their instructors see even 1/2 of that?

Had always thought they were way high priced for what they provided, but costs don't seem too terribly out of line for an average 141 program. Difference seems to be the "academic instruction" which is the highest cost and seems a little high for ground school...

Latest resources

Back