• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
$2.56 and counting.

Re: instruction

Pilotadjuster said:
I was kind of surprised to read they "only " want $69/hr for 152 rental and $189/hr for their Seminole. $48/hr for flight instruction seems a bit on the steep side though--anyone know if their instructors see even 1/2 of that?

Had always thought they were way high priced for what they provided, but costs don't seem too terribly out of line for an average 141 program. Difference seems to be the "academic instruction" which is the highest cost and seems a little high for ground school...

Yeah, it isn't a bad rental price, but I think the airplanes are in pretty bad shape. I had a friend tell me it was a great experience going there because you really learn how to deal with in-flight emergencies.:D

looks like he updated it...

PLEASE READ!

I found out through some sources affiliated with the Airline industry that I am not allowed to offer Buddy Passes for personal gain. If I do, I would be terminated as an Airline Pilot.
Because there was a 99 cent bid, I was not able to modify this listing, but was only able to add to it.
Please understand that I want to be compliant in every way to get into the Airlines, that means I will not be able to offer buddy passes for donations.

IF YOU ARE DONATING, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I NOW CAN ONLY OFFER A SINCERE THANK YOU AND I AM NOT ABLE TO OFFER ANY BUDDY PASSES. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, OR REQUEST ANY RETURNED FAVORS, LET ME KNOW.

Again, I appologies and hope you can understand.
Thank You!

Re: Re: instruction

fLYbUDDY said:
Yeah, it isn't a bad rental price, but I think the airplanes are in pretty bad shape. I had a friend tell me it was a great experience going there because you really learn how to deal with in-flight emergencies.:D

Some of the planes might be a bit old(1986 or so for the 152's and 172's) but they are very well maintained. Most of the Seminoles are brand new. Please come take a look before posting hearsay.

Amazing.

Is there anything people won't put on eBay?

(Maybe my wife and I should have looked there when we were having fertility issues...)

He is asking somebody to fund his career of choice education & training & offering a “sincere thanks” in return. WOW!!! At least he is being original: who in their right mind would want to take out a loan/grant/scholarship for and/or work to fund their education anyway when he can (thinks he can) get people to make a donation on his behalf? “Charity” by way of funneling it through a non-profit outfit (church)? Isn’t that as illegal as was his buddy pass jab? I don’t know what it takes (financially) to put an e-bay ad, but I hope it’s an arm & a leg because he won’t be compensated for it.

Latest resources

Back