Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CG, Whats Up?

CG,

Good to hear from you, even if your telling me how gullible I am!

My question would certainly establish a little more insight.

I guess I was just wishing that some owner actually cared about us. I hope your wrong on this one.

I am just trying to get by like everyone else. I thought maybe the "alleged" owner may have some ray of sunshine to share.

Actually, I was headed up to the union site before I went to drill, but it was down.

I saw a "Collins bird" about a month ago, pretty cool.

Hope you are well,

NJA Owner. I don't care if you ARE or ARE NOT really an NJA owner. Either way, you are a complete geek and need to get off of these boards you pompous #$*(&#. Why aren't you stealing from your employees or raiding some corporation ? You act like we are all your FRIENDS or something; far from it. Don't waste our time with your dribble !

TurboJetCapt -- you are one angry pilot. Maybe you will change your name to AngryTurboJetCapt. What did I ever say to offend you? Mention it and let's talk about it. If you're off duty have a drink! Relax. If this happens often try Zoloft or Prosac. "The doctor will see you now".

Sarcasm aside, if you don't want to talk on the board, PM me. All I know is I have been monitoring these boards for a while and see alot of frac pilots with issues that aren't being noticed by the frac companies. I have actually had some intelligent conversations with a number of you. Or do you prefer being the martyr? The best way to real change in this industry is with frac owner support. Heck, NJA changed its water from Evian to Fiji based upon what a few owners asked in a questionnaire and had to have special equipment made to hold the bottles in the planes. Do not underestimate how much input NJA owners have in Columbus (I can not speak for the others since I have only been an NJA owner).

Come on - stop the name calling and get productive.

NJAowner...

Have you received my two PM's? Sent them both over the last few days. Would you please reply.

Thanks

NJA is full of Shat!

Mr. NJA,

I am now thoroughly convinced that you are full of Shat. Your comment regarding the switch from Evian to Fiji only confirms this. It had very little to do with "owner" questionaires and much more to do with something else....which, if you really are an owner, should know the story about.

Get real or go away......

I'm getting tired of this.

Fiji water was put on the planes for 2 reasons, in order of their occurance:

1- Owner surveys (yes) indicated a strong preference for Fiji;
2- A very short time later, the US distributor/importer was shopping for a frax, and NJA, while not part of the deal, indicated to the company that it has a very strong preference to patronize its share owners when the goods/services are of suitable quality for NJA. This goes for water, insurance, food,, financial services and many other items. In fact, when the initial owner preference profile is completed upon joining NJA, all owners are asked what business they are in, what goods and services they could offer to NJA in the event that NJA wishes to use them.

Lighten up guys. Sometimes I wounder how many of you actually have the 50,000+ hours of flight time you claim. That's a lot of flying. Do I doubt you, ask you to show me your log book and prove that all the hours in it are true?

Brn --check your PM. I have been asked this by 3 different PMs over the last few weeks. I apologize and thought you were a repeat.

Dude, you must have inherited your money or something because most owners would not have time to talk amongst us peasent pilots!

Why do you guys continue to give NJAowner so much grief? Most of the people we all fly (whether it's frax, corporate, charter, airline, etc) could give a crap about the different issues we all face in this industry. At least this guy is interested.

And, he is right on one point. Owners have A LOT of influence on the happenings at NJA. Maybe if more owners took interest and knew the wages we made, this contract would be settled quicker.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back