See you Monday!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJA Owner

I have never known in my 12 years of corporate flying, of an owner that would have the time to sit in front of a computer and debate such subjects. Hmmmmmmm.

Safe skies to all......

Well nice to meet ya!

Why do I monitor this board? 2 main reasons (which I have stated severla times on this board -- amazing how many times you have to retype (repeat) yourself.

1-- I like to keep tabs on what I have significant investments in and for what I write large checks every month. I don't believe everything I read but it gives me some insight.

2-- Believe it or not it is a nice little diversion while I am working. I have 2 computers at my desk to keep up on many items, and I hit one button and get to read about NJA. Some comical, some informative, but a nice and sometimes worthwhile mental diversion. But sometimes I do get caught up in justifying or explaining myself and spending more time than I should.

I am the type of person who likes to know as much as i can about what I am involved in.

Have a great and safe weekend.

Hello NJA Owner

Ok you have justified yourself, but since you like to keep tabs on your investments, do you know how many hours "your" aircraft is flying each month? Do you know how much faster "your" aircraft is losing it's value due to high hours put on the airframe ( hours of which your not in the aircraft). One more question, how much do you think NJA is going to give you for "your" aircraft when you get out? I have always wondered about the above, so if you have the time please answer.

Thanks in advance.

looks like someone lost their job flying a plane to a fractional operator.

Great Lakes I think you know the answer to the questions yourself your just trying to stir the pot.

About once a year I check on the hours and have even confirmed it the 2 lucky itmes Ihave actually flown on my aircraft. The excel is running at the rate of 1000 per hours.

Remember a few things -- I only use 100 hours a year. It is far from justifying owning an entire aircraft. Also, I have friends with a private Excel and BAe125 (pre Hawker days). Both spend alot of time and $$ taking care of their crews, hiring, firing, training, etc. NJA is not the least expensive alternative, but I have no headaches.

Mr. Great Lakes

Sorry, it was a bad day - Here for everyone to read it!

Last edited:
Great Lakes -- those who know me on the board -- and especially in business-- know I do not give a rat's a$$ about "diplomacy" or political correctness. I give my opinion. Some like it some don't. But I will also not say anything privately (on the board or otherwise) about a person whcih I would not say to their face.

What is "diplomatic" about calling about the hours on my plane or questioning the pilots to confirm the facts when I am actually on my plane.

No intent to be adversarial here -- I just am not sure I got the tone of your post.

How many have you talked too?

NJA Owner,

Great to see you still hanging in there and talking to the "help".

I'm sitting here "browsing" before I head off for my part time job (the one that pays about 2/3rds of what I make at Netjets).

Don't get discouraged by being flamed.

It is well known in aviation that if you want to start a fight just walk into where the instructors are and ask a basic aviation question!

Then, step back and watch the "fur fly"!

I was just curious as to how many owners have you spoken to regarding what you have learned communicating here on the board?

Do you all have any kind of annual get together like the owners at Flexjet do (my former employer)?

I just wondered, gotta go defend the country, and all it's good bad, and indifferent people! It's there right as Americans!

Semore
Pleaaaassse tell me you don't honestly think these posts are seriously from an owner.

Probably some overweight chick eating cup cakes in front of her computer-hi I'm an "NJA Owner" please talk to me.

Guess I could be wrong-but if not-thats a serious cry for help.

Fly Safe
Chuck

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back