See you Monday!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Salary

Did you read B/CA's cost guide in the last issue?

Did you see what the average salary of a Captain and FO should be in the aircraft NJets fly?

How do they compare with the salary you guys get?

Turbine

NJA Salaries

NJA salaries are the laughing stock of the industry. It will not be very long before there is another mass exodus there as the economy improves...and it is!
I think the limo drivers that bring owners to the airport make more than the pilots do.

When owners flights are finally disrupted because of lack of pilots and coordinated work actions on the parts of the ones who are still there, only then will they start to remotely care. Right now management has them bs'd into believeing that we are "highly compensated" professionals.

"And, he is right on one point. Owners have A LOT of influence on the happenings at NJA. Maybe if more owners took interest and knew the wages we made, this contract would be settled quicker."

DUDE YOU ARE A CRACK SMOKING IDIOT !

AngryTurboJetCapt

Hey Angry Turbo Jet Capt ...

There are three types of people in the world:

1. Those who make things happen,
2. Those who watch things happen, and
3. Those who wonder what the f$#k happened and complain.

While I listen to many of you and try to help the problems you don't seem to offer your "solutions" (if you have any). I seem to care more about your fellow pilots than you. Which category do you think you are in??

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back