• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

See ya Big Sky

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Foley probably has a yes-man job waiting for him at NWA. Steenland can always use another boot-licker. As usual, the "little people" get screwed, and the rich get richer at their expense.

Foley probably has a yes-man job waiting for him at NWA. Steenland can always use another boot-licker. As usual, the "little people" get screwed, and the rich get richer at their expense.

Whatrya? Middle class or somthin? No one gets scewd in the middle class!

Your sounding more like a Democrat every day....... :rolleyes: ...... gonna vote for Hillary?........

Your sounding more like a Democrat every day....... :rolleyes: ......
I just recognize reality. You can bury your head in the sand and pretend that the system isn't weighted against you if you'd like, but I prefer to view the world for what it really is.
gonna vote for Hillary?........
I'd rather have my testicles removed with a rusty pocket knife.

I just recognize reality. You can bury your head in the sand and pretend that the system isn't weighted against you if you'd like, but I prefer to view the world for what it really is..

The "system" isn't weighted against me or you..... Everyone is able to climb the ladder of success...... It is the "leftist class warfare" crowd that believes otherwise.....

My ASA income puts me in the top 7% of income earners.....and that's only working an average of 14 days a month...... does that put me in your "middle class"?......

Who are you going to vote for?

The "system" isn't weighted against me or you....
We'll just have to disagree on that. In my opinion, the system is weighted heavily against anyone that isn't in upper management.
Who are you going to vote for?
I honestly don't know. I'll probably vote in the Dem primary just for an opportunity to vote against Hillary, but I don't know what I'll end up doing in the general election. Depends on who the candidates end up being. I'll never vote for Hillary, however, no matter who the Republican is.

We'll just have to disagree on that. In my opinion, the system is weighted heavily against anyone that isn't in upper management.

Funny definition of "middle class"...... Your disdain for airline managment has clouded your once sound political judgement..... Again with my top 7% income, do you include me in the "middle class"?.....

Your hatred for "management" reminds me of managements hatred of pilots..... Anyone in this country is free to be a pilot or in managment..... If they have it so much better, then maybe you should switch..... You couldn't pay me to switch places....

Speaking of "upper management" doing better than the "middle class", doesn't ALPA "upper management" do better than most...... Oh I know, that is "different"......:laugh:

Funny definition of "middle class"...... Your disdain for airline managment has clouded your once sound political judgement..... Again with my top 7% income, do you include me in the "middle class"?.....
Where did I say anything about the "middle class?" Yes, you and I both could be considered part of the middle class, but that doesn't mean that the system isn't weighted against us.
Your hatred for "management" reminds me of managements hatred of pilots.....
I only have hatred for people that have earned it. Paul Foley and Doug Steenland have earned that hatred with their anti-labor actions over the years. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Anyone in this country is free to be a pilot or in managment..
No, only those that are willing to lie, cheat, and backstab can be management. If you have morals and integrity, then management isn't for you.

Where did I say anything about the "middle class?"

Your right, here is the quote from you:

"As usual, the "little people" get screwed, and the rich get richer at their expense."

Now that I have corrected your quote, could you tell me which group I fall into.... Am I part of the "little people", or am I in the "rich" category?......

PCL_128 said:
Yes, you and I both could be considered part of the middle class, but that doesn't mean that the system isn't weighted against us.

Actually, I am technically in the "upper class"..... I get concerned when people start the "class warfare" arguments..... It usually results in people wanting to raise my taxes so that things can be more "fair"..... That worries me....

PCL_128 said:
I only have hatred for people that have earned it. Paul Foley and Doug Steenland have earned that hatred with their anti-labor actions over the years. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.No, only those that are willing to lie, cheat, and backstab can be management. If you have morals and integrity, then management isn't for you.

That has nothing to do with the "little people" and the "rich"...... By the way the same could be said of ALPA management, but then oddly you defend it in that case..... I don't defend it in either situation.....

Now that I have corrected your quote, could you tell me which group I fall into.... Am I part of the "little people", or am I in the "rich" category?......
You and I are both included in the "little people" category as far as management and the anti-labor politicians are concerned.
Actually, I am technically in the "upper class"..... I get concerned when people start the "class warfare" arguments..... It usually results in people wanting to raise my taxes so that things can be more "fair"..... That worries me....
What "class" you fit in has nothing to do with this debate. The fact that you are part of labor rather than management is what this is about. Under the current system, things are weighted against labor and in favor of management. And for the record, I favor a flat tax, so I have no desire to raise your taxes.
By the way the same could be said of ALPA management, but then oddly you defend it in that case..... I don't defend it in either situation.....
Who are you referring to when you say "ALPA management?" Were you "management" when you held the ST position? Was I "management" when I held the ST or VC positions? What do you define as "management" within ALPA? As far as I'm concerned, even that POS Prater isn't "management." He's just a fellow pilot that was elected to do the work of the Association. As far as his compensation, if you don't like it, then you have the ability to change it within the system.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back