• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Secrets Pilots won't tell you

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geezus! Can we stop with the pee-pee measuring here?! We are all pilots. I don't think anyone will argue that our work rules and pay is better. It's not their fault, they work for a bunch of d-bags over there. They've been demanding better $hit for years. If we were there, as many of us were, we would be subject tot he same crap.

When this is all over (barring any crazy hiccup or "deal-breaker"), we are all on the same team flying to the same places, in the same equipment, and living under the same contract. Everyone gets it. Welcome aboard dudes. I am glad that Fornaro is getting the boot. Personally, I don't care how much they pay him to leave as long as he's gone.

The only difference in our groups is that we aren't battered children anymore, but we all used to be. And I, for one, remember what it was like.

Yeah right, you guys are like the Kings of the La Quisha chain. Just about every crap hole I stayed at while J4J at Republic had a SWA contract. Example: the La Quisha in MSY. You know the one with the gangbangers out back by the McD's and giant blood stain on the carpet outside the 3rd floor elevator door.

I disagree completely. SWA might have stayed at few bad hotels (like the LaQ in MSY) back in the day, but not in the past few years. I don't think we have a LaQuinta left in our hotel list. Our hotel committee (made up of Pilots and Flight Attendants) work really hard to get us some really great places to spend our time... At least IMO. I am sure there is a couple of places that people don't like, but the committee seems to hear about it quickly and then move us.

BTW, it's alway a cycle with airline crews and the better hotels... the economy sucks we are in five star property, the economy gets better and we end up at the Marriott near the airport.

Cheers!

I always say how about a little something for the effort....

And I always say, there will be no money. But on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness. So you have that going for you. Which, is nice...

Latest resources

Back