Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ray got a job

Hey Candler,

I heard Ray got a sweet 91 King Air gig based where he lives. So Ray's ship came in. Good luck with the crew search. If it was 3 years ago and I was still there looking, I'd jump at the Westwind job myself.

OK, Ray. I am looking to hire two complete Westwind crews in the next couple of months for a Part 135 operation out of Gainesville, FL. See my post dated 5/30/2007, titled "North Florida Charter Operator Looking for a Westwind Crew."

I also need C-414 pilots as well.

Josh M.

That's great news--Walkabout Air is a good operation.

Anyone else interested?

Josh M.

Hey Candler,

I heard Ray got a sweet 91 King Air gig based where he lives. So Ray's ship came in. Good luck with the crew search. If it was 3 years ago and I was still there looking, I'd jump at the Westwind job myself.

I had an "offer" from this crowd about 4 years ago. 38k to be Captain on a Citation 3 flying domestic and international (central America etc.)......I snickered and politely declined.

pilot pay

I think we should placard the cabin with what the pilots make. I think a lot of passengers would be so disgusted they wouldn't want to fly. ESPECIALLY at the regionals. F that. Can I PLEASE make 18k a year and be responsible for 50 lives

How can a company operate like this when it seems there is such a high turnover rate. I see an add for these guys everyday on climbto350, I guess they can't take a hint, huh.

Hey Candler, I see you're in G'ville. You know G.R. down there, possibly flying a Citation?

I did some training at what used to be Gulf Atlantic a few years back.

Ray should be a motivational speaker at all the sjs acadamies out there... I'm glad to hear that he got a good job where he lives. persistance and integrity still have a place in aviation!

Latest resources

Back