• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Scumbag cargo company Hall of Shame

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The pilots at UPS seem to be the only ones that are taken care of at UPS. I am sure they dont want to take on management for someone else's sake. At least for the subcontractors/pliots it is just a temporary job on the way up. To hear the UPS drivers tell it, they are the ones getting abused.

Schedules that does not allow them to take lunches even though they are off the clock for an hour each day.

Forced to work O.T. without a choice.

.....and the drivers have a union, the UPS driver said "thank god for the union" this morning.

At least UPS is conscientious of overtime when it comes to meeting the planes in the morning, so what if the pilot has to wait 30+ minutes for the driver to show.

The truck/van drivers at ups and fredex that are not contractors are employees. In many cases they are better off then many feeder pilots who are not employees. Ups pilots have no reason to become involved in the problems of their feeder partners knowing you could be replaced at anytime. Most aviation companies I have been involve with love their ground employees and hated their pilots, go figure.

Anybody ever heard of Commerical Aviation Enterprise??? I'm not even sure if they are still around.

Bad Bad News. Makes Bankair look like a 121 outfit.

The truck/van drivers at ups and fredex that are not contractors are employees. In many cases they are better off then many feeder pilots who are not employees.

I would think that all UPS employees, at least the drivers, have it better than the contract freight pilots. The new driver who brings the freight at night, works part time, just so he can get insurance for him and his kid still makes the same hourly as a Be99 pilot, and that is while he is on probation.

I would think that all UPS employees, at least the drivers, have it better than the contract freight pilots. The new driver who brings the freight at night, works part time, just so he can get insurance for him and his kid still makes the same hourly as a Be99 pilot, and that is while he is on probation.

When are you brains going to get it through your thick skulls? Pilots work for next to nothing because they will. WE are our own worst enemies. Stop blaming management and start saying STOP.

I know many of you have heard this before but there is page after page of this whining about these scumbag outfits but yet they get away with it...Why? Because we Pilots let them.

Most pilots do not work for next to nothing, exceept starting out, most make a decent living. Well above the national average. In in ten years in this busienss you should be in the upper 10%-15% of all US individual wage earners. All that without a college degree.

Most pilots do not work for next to nothing, exceept starting out, most make a decent living. Well above the national average. In in ten years in this busienss you should be in the upper 10%-15% of all US individual wage earners. All that without a college degree.

I don't agree with what your saying here. Fact is pilots made more 10 years ago then they do today. But if what your saying is true, then whats everyone bitchin for?

Anyone knew anything on Fine Air?
I didn't know much about them.

Fine and Arrow merged, keeping the Arrow name because of the Aug 1997 crash. (Wow, has it been 10 years already?) Negligent homicide on Fine Air's part.

I don't agree with what your saying here. Fact is pilots made more 10 years ago then they do today. But if what your saying is true, then whats everyone bitchin for?

I've never met anyone, pilot or not, that doesn't wish that they made more money. Thinking you are (or actually being) underpaid is NOT unique to the aviation industry.

Pilots work for next to nothing because they will. WE are our own worst enemies. Stop blaming management and start saying STOP.

It's always been that way, and unfortunately it will probably always be that way.

Eatsleep, stop dealing with reality, this is a pilot board.

Latest resources

Back