Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Windsor

I do 5x5's
I think its about time to start a Hall of Shame for all the crap cargo outfits out there. You know the ones I'm talking about. The ones that treat their pilots like dirt. The ones people should avoid if they have any self respect, ect, ect, ect.

enjoy.

UPS,

No wait they treat their pilots well, its just their subcontractors they they treat like Cr@p.

When pilots are treated like crap it is their duty to find another job.

Ameristar should be at the top of that list...... I feel bad for any young kid who goes there thinking he is doing something good.....

Not a lot of positives flowing from Air Tahoma, or Skyway (in Florida). Batfish

When pilots are treated like crap it is their duty to find another job.

Speaking of which pilotyip, how is the attrition at USA Jet? Anyone deciding to get out of the on demand business on your side of the field? Batfish

P.S not saying you treat anyone like crap, I was refering to the finding another job part of your post.

Turnover at USA is running about double of what it was a year ago, but well below what it was in 1999-2001. It is expected, we are a stop in a career path. A place to pay your dues. Average pilot has been here for almost six years. It is manageable turnover; we have no training contract and are filling our classes. Everyone has left for what could be described as a better job, although is it a much lower pay to start.

Ameristar should be at the top of that list...... I feel bad for any young kid who goes there thinking he is doing something good.....
DING,DING,DING,DING,DING give that man a cigar!!!!!!! He just gave the correct answer to the $54,0000 question!

Latest resources

Back