Screws are put to Mesaba AGAIN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
profit said:
...if the regionals are so unnecessary, why in the world would ALL of the airlines have them? Just to waste money?
No, not waste money, they have regionals just so they can torment you guys...it's all part of a conspiracy.

Maybe I should start chartering out my warrior for trips to msp and back from mkt. Boy you guys are making me real excited and ready to start throwing out resumes! :(

Nuguy,
You seem to know a lot about mn. What regionals could I apply for that would allow me to still live in Mankato, now that Mesaba and pinnicale are out of the question. ( I mean for a descent commuting schedule)

Thanks

This cat is going to be riding the "Mankato Meteor" van service here in a year or so to make his AirTran flight out of MSP. It's the "wave of the future".

Nu guy,

You still don't get it

Northwest is not trying to be a low cost carrier, they just want you to take paycuts. What has your management done that is similar to a Low cost carrier?

Nothing? Quit comparing apples and oranges.

Let's see if you are smart enough to figure out which airlines run similar to yours?

Swa, Jet Blue, Frontier?

Nope try these:

United- added more regional jets

Delta- added more regional jets

USAir- added more regional jets

Continental- added more regional jets

America West- added more regional jets

American- added more regional jets

Northwest- added more reginal jets

Your buisness man is going to take the "Mankato Meteor" to Minneapolis. But he is going to get on a regional jet down to New Orleans for $168, and not mess with the extra stop in ATL.

All we can hope for now is that you are flying it and not me.

Latest resources

Back