Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Screeeeetch!!! NJA Encore Plus Upgrades over?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well if your gonna trust a PDF from NJ.......then i got a bridge ill sell ya for real cheap.

Im assuming you work at NJ, so if the EP bids are done, what are they gonna replace all those pure white ultra's at cmh with?

Just relax, i sat waiting with 8 people ion front of me for a long time, it seemed when the upgrade was right around the corner a few PIC's from another fleet woould always bid over and kill it. It's frustrating but it will happen.

He said, "Soon Come"

"You know what that means?"

"It means it's coming soon."

You are very fortunate, enjoy the ride, look out the window, the future is bright,...etc.

If that don't work, call a buddy at an airline and ask how it's going. That always works for me.

You guys are so testy....let go of that "old life" mentality.
This is not a bitchin' post, it's a "what does anybody know?" post.
BE400, pdf's....pm me and I'll tell you how to find it, its a great tool, but only 25-70 percent accurate
Brokeflyer, about that bridge, you're not the same crook who sold me that beach property are you?
CaptainDad, don't take this wrong, I'm not meaning to sound like this sounds, but you need to let go of that Windex Shine. I'm very happy here at NJA, but I have been in aviation a loooong time and know how things work....in this business "fortunate" is just one step from "screwed". 3 airlines behind me to prove that.....When you're my age and starting over with $0. and 0 cents to retire on....the upgrade matters, even if you're "enjoying the ride" (which I certainly am).
PS: Thanks for bringing Mr. Incredible back, it's easier to recognize your posts now....and that's one of my favorite movies!

Again, I am NOT COMPLAINING!!! (hint hint freigherguy--stop trying to start a personal war here will ya?!) I am happy here at NJA. I said it once and I'll say it again...I'll quit flying before I'd leave here. I just am looking to see if anyone knows anything.....

Last edited:
Won't worry about it, those slots are sooo subject to change that it isn't even funny.
The longer I think about it now, the less it concerns me actually. You know how it is, all those bids come out and then stop. It's like the first time you get clothes for Christmas :laugh: . Then later on you realize that hey, I needed a shirt anyway. It's coming. For now it all ends up that I'm just glad that the jobs are behind me, are behind me.

when are people going to realize it is about available sim slots. About a year ago at this time we started training in ict in the plus. There are alot of recurrent training events taking available sim time with the 1 sim FSI has. IT is and always will be available time until the cmh facility comes on line.

when are people going to realize it is about available sim slots. About a year ago at this time we started training in ict in the plus. There are alot of recurrent training events taking available sim time with the 1 sim FSI has. IT is and always will be available time until the cmh facility comes on line.
Yeah that's what I figured after I got a little more sleep and my brain kicked in. You know how it goes, you get where the mouth opens before the brain kicks in. I just suffer from that a little more than most...

Latest resources

Back