• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

schubach aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know if these guys are hiring pilots?

thanks

I know that they go through pilots over there. Shubach has a terrible reputation in San Diego. If you are current and qualified I know they will use you until they don't need you anymore then throw you to the street. Just a heads up.

sshrae,scubabri you gents are f$%^ing tools.
Backup what you say, and then someone may believe you.

jbone

jbone22, I really hope you don't act that way in public. Must be nice to have the anonymity of the internet to lash out without having to worry that someone will punch you in the face for being an @ss.

It used to be that people were civil to each other, both on the internet and in public. Its a shame that people like you have made these forums less of a place to share ideas and more of a place to let out frustrations and insecurities.

Having said that. The last I heard about Schubach was that they would use you contract only. Whether or not that is still the case, I do not know. I dont know about working conditions, I dont know if they still wear those blue pilot shirts and I dont know if they are still flying out of Carlsbad.

I dont need to back it up, because I dont know if its true or not.

I had a really bad run in with one of them at APC a few months ago. It was hopefully the worst of my aviation career.

That being said our new line manager used to work for them and he filled me in on some of the details as to why their pilots were lashing out while on the road.

It sounds like a horrible place to work. Like a company being run into the ground.

I had a really bad run in with one of them at APC a few months ago. It was hopefully the worst of my aviation career.

That being said our new line manager used to work for them and he filled me in on some of the details as to why their pilots were lashing out while on the road.

It sounds like a horrible place to work. Like a company being run into the ground.

The pilots I know whom have worked there have nothing good to say. The place is a dump. Period.

Latest resources

Back