• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Scholarship to Honor Colgan Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You said it....not me!!! I am right though....LVE. All white, with red and blue strips....2 engine cowlings that don't match....one is solid white, the other solid blue....and it's a C model. Lets just put some chickens in the cargo hold and get it over with. Like that plane in police academy 5.

Yeah Ive been kinda lucky lately havent been in a C in a while but its all good. At least the taxi at LGA is long enough I can rock that breifing without a rush.

haven't met you yet...but i always thought of you as pro company....but not as much as of late. That's why i wrote that i guess. Which plane has the "lone red cushion"? I think LVS. Did someone $hit on it? I heard 2 PFTer's have recently quit.....any details on that? Did they get any money back? Did they get better jobs?

Pro company... Not much lately

LVS has the red seat...1F I believe and yes, someone soiled it.

I know of 1 PFTer that quit and from what I hear, is planning on taking the company to court over misrepresentations made during the interview at RAA.

Misrepresentations? What could that be? 2000TT to upgrade? How we don't need a union here? Bases all over the northeast..take your pick....oh sorry...you get lebanon, NH. The C models are leaving ASAP...you'll probably never even see one. You may be on reserve at first...but we have decent turnover and your seniority will build, and you will be a lineholder. Sign up now, seniority is everything.

I'll throw in a positive note...the D models don't look bad with the blue USAIrways paint. I think they look pretty good.

Last edited:
Hey Lisa

Hi Lisa - How are you doing with the scholarship? Call me - ok. Haven't heard from you in a few days. I'll send my contribution next month, not only the pilots make sh!t pay us little secretary's make sh!t too. Talk to you soon.

Latest resources

Back