Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Scheduling calls on your day off......

Wait, so our company can supersede our contract by official communication? Come on now, you know better than this...

Huh? I saying the guy would have a case against the company. Just like Papa Georgio screwed up and put out that communication that all trips were premium pay. Then they pull it real quick. Those guys still get paid. Or does the MEC have to waive the rules for a pilot to get 200%?

So, watcha talking about Willis?

Last edited:
Huh? I saying the guy would have a case against the company. Just like Papa Georgio screwed up and put out that communication that all trips were premium pay. Then they pull it real quick. Those guys still get paid. Or does the MEC have to waive the rules for a pilot to get 200%?

So, watcha talking about Willis?

You're not getting it.

Hypothetically speaking, what if the company sent an ACARS message to somebody saying they were extended, but only at 100% pay. The union would be quick to shut that down, right? Ok, then, tell me how the same message at 200% is any different? Except this time, the company's the one that would shut it down (any excuse would work -- they weren't authorized to offer that, it was a typo, etc.)

I'm not saying the guy wouldn't get paid 200%. I'm just saying that you're walking a slippery slope when you do something extra-contractual, in the sense that the union can't fight for you. If you agree that the company can amend our contract by email or ACARS, well keep in mind it goes both way. You let them get away with it now in your favor, the next time maybe it won't be.

The difference about the email about premium trips is simple. Premium pay trips are already defined in the contract. All the company has to do is post notice saying which trips are and that's exactly what happened. There's nothing extra-contractual.

The SKYW SS tards are burning up the phone line trying to cover their incompetence ASAP. Wait till BH pulls the rest of his nasty tricks out of his banana hammock! Keep a roll of duct tape close to the phone, when he starts pulling the next nasty trick out, your jaw will bounce off of your shoe tops, the tape will come in handy.
Than god he is yours!
PBR

Just had an ASA captain telling my F.A. that we would be getting B.H. back!!!
Don't know where he got his info, but said he was sure about it?!

Just had an ASA captain telling my F.A. that we would be getting B.H. back!!!
Don't know where he got his info, but said he was sure about it?!
Oh snap,
You just harshed my buzz, the mere thought made my sphincter clench tight enough to bend rebar with it. If BH is coming back to SKYW, that means they plan to merge the entire enchalada together, and chipster will be playing golf with R.Reber. and BH will become the new honcho.
Dang!
PBR

I'm late to this party, but you guys need to look into Google Voice. It's free, you get a new phone number and it only forwards calls from the company when I want them to. My phone hasn't rung on a day off in 8 months.

Oh snap,
You just harshed my buzz, the mere thought made my sphincter clench tight enough to bend rebar with it. If BH is coming back to SKYW, that means they plan to merge the entire enchalada together, and chipster will be playing golf with R.Reber. and BH will become the new honcho.
Dang!
PBR

Sorry about harshing your buzz....If there's any remote chance this is true, Halloween would be my guess on the timing?!

Oh snap,
Dang!
PBR

id rather have Uncle Rico than Chip-away....

id rather have Uncle Rico than Chip-away....
Pick your poison, I think you are right though, BH has at least flown a plane vs flown in one. chippy is on my favorites for azzcancer right after CX990, but ahead of genny lee.
PBR

Latest resources

Back