• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Scheduling calls on your day off......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so sorry, we must have typed it wrong, we really meant 150%.
B/C the "1" is close to the "2"--Ok I'll buy that. :erm: The "5" in the middle that's just missed--not so much! LOL.:smash:

They'll do anything won't they!?!?

I landed in ATL today and received a ACARS message asking me if I would like to pick up a overnight for 200% pay.

File a grievance that by offering more than the contractual rates they are violating the compensation section of the contract.

When it comes time to get paid, you'll only get the 150%. Then you bring them the printout of the ACARS message and they'll go, so sorry, we must have typed it wrong, we really meant 150%.

Don't know about that. It is now official communication. I think it would stick quite nicely in a grievance.

ok.. I am a napper.. and have been for 10 years so I miss out on all the extensions, etc...

Why again arent we at least interviewing for new hires? If we are this lean on pilots, is PBS supposed to be the end all for management's staffing issues?

ok.. I am a napper.. and have been for 10 years so I miss out on all the extensions, etc...

Why again arent we at least interviewing for new hires? If we are this lean on pilots, is PBS supposed to be the end all for management's staffing issues?

They are going to offer the furloughs from Express Jet the RJ in ATL and IAD.

XJT's scheduling has been calling to junior man me at least once a week during my days off for months now. They even called during my wedding. Bottom line, both places need more bodies in seats!

Latest resources

Back