Scenic Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Foxhound

I have been given a ground school for Mar 13 w/Scenic Airlines. Does anyone have any info on the move to Boulder City? I'm looking for places and want to know if the move is going to be anytime soon so I can live close to the airport and avoid a long big commute. Thanks!

Foxhound said:
I have been given a ground school for Mar 13 w/Scenic Airlines. Does anyone have any info on the move to Boulder City? I'm looking for places and want to know if the move is going to be anytime soon so I can live close to the airport and avoid a long big commute. Thanks!

I believe you'll be flying out of North Las Vegas (KVGT), which is a long way from Boulder City.

Yeah, I heard rummors that they are planning on moving. Don't know if this is true or not. Just currious if anyone knows.

The move

Yes, we're still moving. The last update said mid June, which is a crapy time to move when it's 115 outside. The move will happen. It has to, to save $$$. The 1900's will stay at VGT. I don't know where ground school will be? However, I'm 99.9% sure it will stay at VGT. I would look south for a place to live. Good luck, Scenic is a cool place to work. Especially if you like slow overgrown 172's.

Anyone know what Scenic's hiring plans are and what realistic times are to get on with them? I have 600TT/100ME... don't know anyone in the company so no recommendation or anything, would I have a chance?

flyf15 said:
Anyone know what Scenic's hiring plans are and what realistic times are to get on with them? I have 600TT/100ME... don't know anyone in the company so no recommendation or anything, would I have a chance?

How soon could you start?

I think the next class starts on March 13. They will still interview for a pool. They interview every thursday. Send your stuff in. With 600 TT and 100 ME you could get an interview.

Whats the pay and schedule like? Do pilots bid lines or is there a set days on/off schedule? Is commuting possible?

Foxhound... sorry for the threadjack. Sounds like a good place to work, definitely wouldn't mind joining you there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back