sCAL selling the crew rest seat!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AirMike

As if the crooks at sCAL weren't anti-union enough after they forced us to vote "yes" for this contract, now they are attempting to steal a few more pieces of silver by selling the 2nd crew rest seat on the 57! It's a safety issue yet the $c@b mentality continues over there in Koolaidville. I can't wait for the SLI to be done. I think I hear the Swingline warming up.

Gotta love the internets for a rumor running wild. Abbetration is set for June 19 and 24th. Union has denied the monetary compensation rumor and the internet hotheads have given no proof of the offer. Not saying JP won't bone it up, but this current line of attack is not correct. Swing away...

Last edited:
As if the crooks at sCAL weren't anti-union enough after they forced us to vote "yes" for this contract, now they are attempting to steal a few more pieces of silver by selling the 2nd crew rest seat on the 57! It's a safety issue yet the $c@b mentality continues over there in Koolaidville. I can't wait for the SLI to be done. I think I hear the Swingline warming up.

FORCED you to vote yes on this concessionary contract???

Sometimes when I read things people write, I think to myself, surely they do not believe what they are writing...and then I realize in short order that they actually do believe it.

I don't know why I find anything incredulous anymore...People will say, do and believe anything that makes everything fit in their little world they live in.

Enjoy your scope choke. You own it!

Last edited:
FORCED you to vote yes on this concessionary contract???

Sometimes when I read things people write, I think to myself, surely they do not believe what they are writing...and then I realize in short order that they actually do believe it.

I don't know why I find anything incredulous anymore...People will say, do and believe anything that makes everything fit in their little world they live in.

Enjoy your scope choke. You own it![/

When I get recalled to a rEAL airline, I'll let you know. This recall to sCAL has been a joke. It sure would have been nice to have food available for sale at your TK on Saturdays or Sundays! I'd rather risk getting mugged by BAR and enjoy a frosty one in the Polar Parlor that sit on JFK and attend your sorry excuse for a training facility. We had better at MVA for Christ's sake!

We HAD to vote "yes" to keep you from STEALING OUR captain slots!!! Just because I'm furloughed from REAL United doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to hold what some kid hired in 2005 can hold. I could give a flying *rhymes with truck* what that punk can hold right now. So what if its 67 captain. That's no JUMBO! The 400s will be round for years to come. Your welcome for all your JUMBO slots. I hope you enjoy slinging gear after we treat you like the $2 ho that you are. Ask any Air Wisconsin or Frontier guy what happens when they try to mess with real unionists like United Pilots.

AirMike does not work for UA. If you check his posting history you will realize he is just another RJ pilot stuck at the regionals. Having way too much time on his hands, he comes on FI.com attempting to cause drama between sCO and sUA guys. The whole thing is just really sad.

AirMike does not work for UA. If you check his posting history you will realize he is just another RJ pilot stuck at the regionals. Having way too much time on his hands, he comes on FI.com attempting to cause drama between sCO and sUA guys. The whole thing is just really sad.

Thanks for the info....otherwise anything he says makes no sence!

Agreed!

I can't wait for the "Scope Choke" to furlough you. Maybe once you actually get typed in something the pax don't board and say, " oh great, another toy plane"....., ah, what am I saying, your a lifer at AA ball.

You don't even work for my company so why do you come on our thread? Ask yourself, what would Airmike do? Answer, tell you to stop ripping on a fellow furlough's thread. Sorry you are in love with Loserinental. They will learn real soon what a real pilot is.

And if we get screwed in the SLI, those sCAL captains had better bring a metric ton of NASA reports. That's not a threat, just a fact. The other Real United pilots will back me up on that!

AirMike just got a little too greedy. Jumped the shark. You did raise my blood pressure a couple times a few weeks ago though. Was fun while it lasted.

Latest resources

Back