• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

scabs.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That story seems to have some holes. If your family was being terrorized like that, wouldn't you catch the folks doing it? Maybe get a restraining order or as a last effort, move out of state?

I wouldn't remain a victim for that many years!

Scab=bad. No way around it. But should they have that stuff done to them? I think that is a bit extreme. However, there are always a couple of lunatics in every group that will find an excuse to do rediculous things to people, I wouldn't blame it on ALPA as a whole.

Now on the other hand, I know of a few non-union workers at mesaba, mainly ramp people that think we are a bunch of greedy pukes and that we are going to try to ruin their jobs. To them I say wake up, look around you, and most importantly **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** off.

Sorry if I sound radical, but every one of those lowlife's who did that to this guy's family should be lined up and shot. I don't like scabs as much as the next man but that just far. If someone was doing that to my family they may not live through their acts of terror.

Last edited:
I'm with ya, dawg.

A great many people throw the term "scab" around far too loosely, when in fact, it has a very specific definition. How many of you are carrying around a list of Freedom pilots? You may not agree with their accepting employment there, but they're not "scabs".

After reading the account of union terrorism written by James Craven (the link above), I'm personally disgusted. You heard it here first, folks: as of now, I'm scratching Northwest Airlines from the list of carriers I'm willing to fly on or for.

These terrorists deserve life in prison or the death penalty for their actions.

I would not have sat still for it.

The message here: "Our contract is more important than your life."

The Pilots in this group who stood idly by while this went on are like the french during World War II. Not criminals. Just cowards.

I would be ashamed to fly with those who stood by, and unwilling to fly with those who perpetrated these actions.

A few more stories like this and I could become a 'company man'.

Thugs. Unfit for the cockpit. A disgrace to the profession.

I have more respect for scabs than these guys.

Latest resources

Back