• Start date
  • Watchers 32

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most pilots listed (CAL, UAL) are now in good standing with ALPA. Most are Widebody captains and have never missed a paycheck. The best thing these guys did was to cross. Not like many USAIR East pilots who stuck it out and are now paying the price thanks to ALPA and its screwed way to run a so called Union.

M
Spoken like a true Pay for Training pilot. You are what hurts the industry. It will never get better with pilots willing to work for crap, let alone pay for their airline job.

Paying to work at gulfstream or any other PFT place will gain you ultimate respect with your peers!

Last edited:
Hell, anyone spending 100,000 dollars to get a 20,000 a year job would belong on that idiot list.

I agree with your above statement, but if you seriously believe in "chemtrails," your head could use some fixin'

Spoken like a true Pay for Training pilot. You are what hurts the industry. It will never get better with pilots willing to work for crap, let alone pay for their airline job.

Paying to work at gulfstream or any other PFT place will gain you ultimate respect with your peers!

What PFT? There hasn't been a PFT program since the last decade. If you're talking about the PFT programs at those 5th rate pt135 operations, then who cares? It doesn't affect anyone but their bank account, they're not reven replacing anyone but the right seat cushion. There is a very big gap between a 172 and CRJ, and people will do whatever it takes untill the end of time, so let it go. By the way I haven't PFTed.

I'd rather die piss poor but with my backbone intact than die as a rich scab.

Agreed-

There is a special place in hell for these sorry bastards-and not a special place on my jumpseat.

I hope does are not SS #'s and if they are I hope you get
sue back to the stone age!!! You freaking imbecile
The scab list link is public, you bird brain bozo. I am merely reporting its existence. I did not create it, nor do I sanction it. Are you going to sue me if I tell you about the sun and you get a sunburn?

I found a name (on the list) of a guy that I worked with in a prior life; it was rumored he was a scab. I guess it is true. He is with AirTran now. Don't know what to make of it all, but it is what it is!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back