• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Say it Isn't so...Lynx?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you can't make money when your employees work for almost nothing then you really don't have a chance to survive.

Coming from a good source. Who? Come on. You started this rumor back it up. I am so tired of guys posting anonymous sh*t on here and others taking it seriously.
I started no rumor, I asked if anyone else had heard the same. It was something I had heard and asked for confirmation. No rumor started. Looking back maybe I could have worded the question better yet it was a question.

Lynx is also actively looking for other codeshare flying with the Q400.

A Horizon jumpseater mentioned a rumor there that Alaska is going to start moving some of their flying to Lynx because they don't think they'll get any concessions out of the Horizon folks.

RP is moving 10 more 170 aircraft the the Frontair side. So I don't think there is going to be a reduction on there side.

Lynx has accepted all 10 of their firm orders, and has them all staffed and flying. There are still 10 options out there, but they have yet to be exercised so.....How much hiring could we possibly expect them to do? Attrition and an uptick in utilization this month and next would be the only drivers requiring new bodies. I don't think a pause in classes signifies jack $hit.

In other news, AA has pilots on furlough. ZOMG!1!!Ohtehnoes!!1

Talked to Check Airmen Buddy there today. No plans to park any planes at Lynx.

He did say attrition is bad. I can see why, the pay is dreadful.

And the fact that they are worried about Frontiers CashFlow.

Now that Frontier has filed Ch.11, does that mean this is a true "rumor" about Lynx? How many Q400s do they have?

What do you guys/gals think about Republic buying Lynx? Republic already has a codeshare with them. This would allow Bedford to get into the 70+ seat TP market and he would have well diversified his airline. Not to mention the affiliations with Wexford Capital both airlines share. This one's kind of out of left field but the thought crossed my mind.

What do you guys/gals think about Republic buying Lynx? Republic already has a codeshare with them. This would allow Bedford to get into the 70+ seat TP market and he would have well diversified his airline. Not to mention the affiliations with Wexford Capital both airlines share. This one's kind of out of left field but the thought crossed my mind.
Well lets see, since everytime A regional gets in trouble RP and Skywest pilots talk of their company buying others. Yet, it never happens and you never hear anything of it but on here.

Latest resources

Back