• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Irish Pilot

What An Industry
Damn.

Im guessing its the 1 that CitationShares has (CS tail number). That is one incredible looking airplane. May be my new fav. How many of those are CS planning to put online....anyone know?

She was sleek....

Irish Pilot said:
dang.

Im guessing its the 1 that CitationShares has (CS tail number). That is one incredible looking airplane. May be my new fav. How many of those are CS planning to put online....anyone know?

She was sleek....

I've seen the NJA version as well at IAD and TEB. Yeah, very nice looking airplane. Any feedback from people flying it out there? Still think the CL300 is the "sleekest" looking aircraft out there...

On Your Six said:
I've seen the NJA version as well at IAD and TEB. Yeah, very nice looking airplane. Any feedback from people flying it out there? Still think the CL300 is the "sleekest" looking aircraft out there...

Yeah that CL300 is sharp as well. Im really happy to see corporate aircraft designs moving in the direction they are. There are a lot of great airplanes out there to be flown!

Well I hope its better than the previous junk Cessnas been building... Half my tours are sitting with a broke Cessna Jet... they suck. Last tour, we couldnt even open the main cabin door, had to go out the emer exit. :mad:

Thats becuase the fractional pilots are so rough on equipment, and maint cant keep up with the demand.

J3

J3 Guy said:
Thats becuase the fractional pilots are so rough on equipment, and maint cant keep up with the demand.

J3

I think it has more to do with flying an airplane that would normally fly 300-400 hours per year, 1100-1200 a year. They just weren't designed to be flown like an airliner. JMHO.

X

J3 Guy said:

J3

So, I guess you get what you pay for... If you want better pilots you should offer better pay and QOL to keep them from choosing SWA, AirTran and Jet Blue instead - right???????????? I wonder what percentage of "highly qualified" NJA applicants who also have opportunities at 121 carriers actually select NJA? Probably pretty low...

But I guess your owners don't mind knowing that the better applicant pilots are opting to go elsewhere.

Last edited:
Heavy Set said:
But I guess your owners don't mind knowing that the better applicant pilots are opting to go elsewhere.
My guess is most owners haven't a clue as to what the crews are paid, and honestly probably don't care... They are more worried about how much their monthly management fee is, and other things that affect them directly...

Latest resources

Back