• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SATSair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If your numbers match up with what you have on here---expect a call within a couple days for a phone interview and then they'll decide if they want you in for a face-to-face. Feel free to visit the website and call the 800 # if you don't hear within a week or so---they move pretty fast if you're what they're looking for, and drag their feet if they don't think you'll fit well...

That's purely my "experience" and overview not anything spelled out as company policy or anything to hang your hat on.

I don't get it. They just posted a new announcement on Climbto350 and the time is back up to 2700TT. brett said 1500TT. Ok. That works.

So WTF is up with the 2700? I would think/hope they would have their act together not to just cut/paste ads. It's attention to detail, and from here, it's like a typo on a resume. I would ask what else is missing or being overlooked.

Just a look from the outside.

G-force need not reply.

It is 1500. SATS has outsourced hiring in part to an outside firm. They haven't been real impressed from what I've heard, but are in till the contract's up. That's why I've been recommending people send resumes straight to the CP instead of using the web site.

- Brett

I don't get it. They just posted a new announcement on Climbto350 and the time is back up to 2700TT. brett said 1500TT. Ok. That works.

So WTF is up with the 2700? I would think/hope they would have their act together not to just cut/paste ads. It's attention to detail, and from here, it's like a typo on a resume. I would ask what else is missing or being overlooked.

Just a look from the outside.

G-force need not reply.

This SATAir seems to be a super idea!! I think I would have flown there myself when I left Corpex, because they're pretty much local to me. I live in the CLT area (4 years) now and I'm from the ILM area originally. My FAA buddies in ILM have nothing but good things to say about the Aerocab guys.
Seem to be a kick a$s deal!

Advancement

This SATAir seems to be a super idea!! I think I would have flown there myself when I left Corpex, because they're pretty much local to me. I live in the CLT area (4 years) now and I'm from the ILM area originally. My FAA buddies in ILM have nothing but good things to say about the Aerocab guys.
Seem to be a kick a$s deal!

This may all well and good but,there still is NO WAY for a pilot to ADVANCE UP to larger,more sophisticated aircraft since SR-22's are the only type they have and a Cirrus Jet is a good TEN YEARS away!!

If pilots are content to fly SE-piston-pounders,then go for it!!!!!

Flying some big may not be for everyone. If you can fly 4 to 5 days a week and sleep in your own bed; that may work for some people. A lot of pilot value their home life more than other. Some people don't want to hasle of flying for an airline. Who is to say?

I have a friend that use to work for Montian Air Cargo. He lived in ILM and flew to GSO around 8:00pm and was home the next morning by 7:00am. He was gone less than 12 hours a day and enjoyed spending time with his kids.
He was only making 45-50 grand flying his C208, but it was worth it to him.

That's all I'm saying.

All planes take you to the same sky. I like them all. If someone paid me a livable wage to fly an Aeronca Champ, I'd take the job in a heart beat. If I could fly a 747 and not be away from home too much, I'm sure I'd like that too.

Flying some big may not be for everyone. If you can fly 4 to 5 days a week and sleep in your own bed; that may work for some people. A lot of pilot value their home life more than other. Some people don't want to hasle of flying for an airline. Who is to say?

I have a friend that use to work for Montian Air Cargo. He lived in ILM and flew to GSO around 8:00pm and was home the next morning by 7:00am. He was gone less than 12 hours a day and enjoyed spending time with his kids.
He was only making 45-50 grand flying his C208, but it was worth it to him.

That's all I'm saying.

All planes take you to the same sky. I like them all. If someone paid me a livable wage to fly an Aeronca Champ, I'd take the job in a heart beat. If I could fly a 747 and not be away from home too much, I'm sure I'd like that too.

I tell you what my friend. The only thing that kept me from taking the job with Sats air when they called me, was that I don't want to move from TX. But I tell you what, the moment these guys open a base here. I might just join the skies in the cirrus

Latest resources

Back