• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Santulli Hints at Concessions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dooker, first off, I have been in this business for eight years now and have spent a lot of time lounging around FBO’s. I have never run across this little rag Biz Jet Weekly Advisor. Maybe I have missed it, but always question the source! Second, I’m not paid per flight hour; I’m paid to make myself available to fly airplanes for 18 days a month. If at home or rotting in a hotel some place you never want to be, that’s what I’m paid for. If I understand you correctly, while I’m sitting hot spare at 3 am, to increase pilot productivity, I will be detailing the aircraft! Dude your stoned!

Beechjet,

I'm sure you've seen Biz Jet Weekly Advisor at an FBO somewhere. It's definitely the best of all those aviation rags. It's the one that features all the FBO hotties. This month they have the CSR's from KHOU Million Air in bikinis! You've got to see that one!

Hey, by the way, do you want to buy any oceanfront property?

Yeah, I heard about the concessions

Apparently, anyone with a Gold Seal CFI is gonna be given a 12K a year "know it all bonus" . Known as a "Porter Pro Initiative" (Thanks JJ!).

As of 1 April F.O.'s will start out in the left seat. (You will have to have at least 5 years seniority to fly in the right seat)

Anyone over 50 will be boarded every year by a panel of their "peers" (I love that) under 30 for retention.

More to come I'm sure!

Dooker, first off, I have been in this business for eight years now and have spent a lot of time lounging around FBO’s. I have never run across this little rag Biz Jet Weekly Advisor. Maybe I have missed it, but always question the source! Second, I’m not paid per flight hour; I’m paid to make myself available to fly airplanes for 18 days a month. If at home or rotting in a hotel some place you never want to be, that’s what I’m paid for. If I understand you correctly, while I’m sitting hot spare at 3 am, to increase pilot productivity, I will be detailing the aircraft! Dude your stoned!

This is hilarious, Beechjet! You are the master! I love the way you riff off my bogus post, like anyone would actually be dumb enough to believe my little so-called "news article" came from a real publication. Well played, sir. Well played indeed.

I think most of us here realize it was a joke..........

Hey Beechjet Forget that Ocean Front property remark..I got a real nice Bridge in NY I would be willing to sell real Cheap..This would make a great investment for ya..Dont pass it up..You can PM me for all the Details..

Latest resources

Back