Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last 6 months I have flown 130 hours.

But that's in the beechjet.

We are broke a lot, can't fly in rain, ice, snow, mountains, short runways, or anything else thats not standard at sea level.

Got to love the 400.

Well, we would all love not to actually 'work', but if everybody is up around at least 500+, that means we are making money. Its simple, the more hours you fly the better off financially the company is. (usually, i know there are variables) Would the company rather have 2000 pilots flying 300 hours a year, or 1500 flying 600? That worries me.

Last edited:
Well, we would all love not to actually 'work', but if everybody is up around at least 500+, that means we are making money. Its simple, the more hours you fly the better off financially the company is. (usually, i know there are variables) Would the company rather have 2000 pilots flying 300 hours a year, or 1500 flying 600? That worries me.

Dude, your company exists to pay you a lot of money for as little work as possible. Who cares about profits???? If they make a profit, it is on the back of the worker. Why do they deserve that?!

Though a joke, there are so many posts by NJ guys on here that indicate how little they fly or do that this will actually become a self-fulfilling prophecy for them soon enough.

Don't shoot the messenger...your own guys on here are to blame. It all comes home to roost eventually...

Cycles, remember....

How does it feel to be ON TOP of the COMPLETE IDIOT list ?

And you are #2 on the list...

Dooker, first off, I have been in this business for eight years now and have spent a lot of time lounging around FBO’s. I have never run across this little rag Biz Jet Weekly Advisor. Maybe I have missed it, but always question the source! Second, I’m not paid per flight hour; I’m paid to make myself available to fly airplanes for 18 days a month. If at home or rotting in a hotel some place you never want to be, that’s what I’m paid for. If I understand you correctly, while I’m sitting hot spare at 3 am, to increase pilot productivity, I will be detailing the aircraft! Dude your stoned!

Latest resources

Back