S5 Moving to LGA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MCOE175

Announced today a new LGA base will be opening for S5, while HNL will be closing.
Betting the Q400 for lynx is going to HNL or CHQ 145 out there...

Well what goes round and round....

HNL closing means their Hawaii EJIZZJETS failed or they have another certificate for that?

No, after repeated months of $29 interisland fares split between HAL, Go and Mokulele, they have figured out that the q400 is probably the best plane to make money in that fare environment.

Funny thing is that Island Air had similar plans back in the early 2000's about using the q400 but got skiddish before going through with it. Now Mokulele/RAH/Frontier/Midwest/Chataqua/Freedom/Shuttle America looks like they are setting the stage to bring the plane to Hawaii.

I hope HI crushes them and breaks BB's bank. I bet you have some RAH E190 guy out there wishing they take that thing there so they could "Kill some guppies". They have nothing but tards working there. I hope they enjoy the Ramen noddles and color tv at the Motel during overnights.

I hope HI crushes them and breaks BB's bank. I bet you have some RAH E190 guy out there wishing they take that thing there so they could "Kill some guppies". They have nothing but tards working there. I hope they enjoy the Ramen noddles and color tv at the Motel during overnights.

:laugh:

No, after repeated months of $29 interisland fares split between HAL, Go and Mokulele, they have figured out that the q400 is probably the best plane to make money in that fare environment.

Funny thing is that Island Air had similar plans back in the early 2000's about using the q400 but got skiddish before going through with it. Now Mokulele/RAH/Frontier/Midwest/Chataqua/Freedom/Shuttle America looks like they are setting the stage to bring the plane to Hawaii.

freedom is mesa not republic

Haaaaaa! What's the matter, didn't get the job at Compass? Now you're upset at everybody else because you're a loser who just can't quite find their place in life?

Judging by your immature posts, I don't think you're in any position to be throwing the word "tard" around.

Latest resources

Back