S5 E-170 upgrade @ 6/04

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Learjet Pilot said:
you regional guys are so funny. i drink my beer and laugh at all you. I make 3 more dollars a hours than you, and chq, ae, sa suck, and all yof your comment about different regional to each other. To funny. I turned down jobs with chq, skywest, ae, and sa because of all this bullsh$t and i did not want to have to live on wellfare and food stamps. so enjoys you guys.

Perhaps it was your lack of a GED, as evident in your keen inablilty to spell or write coherently.

BlackPilot628 said:
You're a Jackass!
I said what I said. Don't throw your garbage in the mix.

Blackie,

I see your ROOKIE immaturaty has come out to play again. I asked you a question. If your going to throw an insulting comment back my way, you can at least be man enough to answere the question with more detail, Like "YES" or "NO" I did mean that as a dig.

"I said what I said" means nothing to me and does not answere my question.

I gues that is too much to ask from a ROOKIE snot nosed kid.

Airline Driver said:
Blackie,

I see your ROOKIE immaturaty has come out to play again. I asked you a question. If your going to throw an insulting comment back my way, you can at least be man enough to answere the question with more detail, Like "YES" or "NO" I did mean that as a dig.

"I said what I said" means nothing to me and does not answere my question.

I gues that is too much to ask from a ROOKIE snot nosed kid.

You didn't ask me a question. You were trying to be a funny jackass.
You read what I wrote, don't twist the words around or try to put words in my mouth. What I wrote was what I meant to say and none the less.

Call me a Rookie, Blackie, and any other derogatory remark. You're the immature jackass and to answer your question. "NO"

Last edited:
bvt1151 said:
I've now lost all respect for CHQ pilots.
Yeah,
Like there was any!
PBR

PBRstreetgang said:
Yeah,
Like there was any!
PBR

Well, like those airline captains told me many times...No one is looking out for you but YOU and senioirty is everything in this business

so if you dont like us or anyone else for that matter..do I care..... NOPE! :)

We're growing/expanding so that says enough! I am sorry that you live with jealousy!

Have a good one yall

BlackPilot628 said:
You didn't ask me a question. You were trying to be a funny jackass.
You read what I wrote, don't twist the words around or try to put words in my mouth. What I wrote was what I meant to say and none the less.

Call me a Rookie, Blackie, and any other derogatory remark. You're the immature jackass and to answer your question. "NO"

Your Contradicting yourself Blackie.

First your telling me, I did not ask a question, then in your next breath you say " to answere your question" Which is it did I or did I not ask you a question?

Here let me help you, In my origional post to you, I asked, If you were making a dig against the old Shuttle guys? I was simply asking a question looking for a simple answere "YES or NO". If you scroll back to my origional post you will see that there was a question mark, that is this symbol (?) at the end of my post. Clearly asking you a question.

The problem with you Blackie is that 90% of the time your mouth is not connected to your brain. A typical Rookie thing to do. I rarely post on these forums because of Rookie snot nosed kids like yourself who think they have an answere for everything to everyone but say it in a real snot nosed way. like you did with me. 9 times out of 10 your opening your mouth and putting your foot in it. Your screen name is plastered on almost all of the different subject matters in the hanger forum. All you do shoot your mouth off. If you have something intelligent to say then say it. If all your going to do is call people "JACKASS" like you always do then maybe it's time to change your diaper and find a hobbie.

Oh, by the way, thank you for the answere to my origional question, I am Glad you were not making a dig against Old Shuttle guy's. A Simple Yes or No in the beggining would have been fine. That is all I was looking for.

Happy Landings

EMB170Pilot said:
SHUT UP EVERYONE!!

Please close this thread

I agree, you all sound like childish fools. You like your job-good, I'm happy for ya, you don't-fix it and quit your bitchin'!!!! Like the old saying goes, "choice of two-take it or leave it"!!!! If you take it, then deal with it, it was your chioce!!!! I made the choice to leave, and I couldn't be happier!!!!

Airline Driver said:
Your Contradicting yourself Blackie.

First your telling me, I did not ask a question, then in your next breath you say " to answere your question" Which is it did I or did I not ask you a question?

Here let me help you, In my origional post to you, I asked, If you were making a dig against the old Shuttle guys? I was simply asking a question looking for a simple answere "YES or NO". If you scroll back to my origional post you will see that there was a question mark, that is this symbol (?) at the end of my post. Clearly asking you a question.

The problem with you Blackie is that 90% of the time your mouth is not connected to your brain. A typical Rookie thing to do. I rarely post on these forums because of Rookie snot nosed kids like yourself who think they have an answere for everything to everyone but say it in a real snot nosed way. like you did with me. 9 times out of 10 your opening your mouth and putting your foot in it. Your screen name is plastered on almost all of the different subject matters in the hanger forum. All you do shoot your mouth off. If you have something intelligent to say then say it. If all your going to do is call people "JACKASS" like you always do then maybe it's time to change your diaper and find a hobbie.

Oh, by the way, thank you for the answere to my origional question, I am Glad you were not making a dig against Old Shuttle guy's. A Simple Yes or No in the beggining would have been fine. That is all I was looking for.

Happy Landings

Some people have referred to it as diarrhea of the mouth/keyboard.

Latest resources

Back