#s for this year at NJA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here is the story I got - Did sim recurrent 3 weeks ago:

Called ahead and asked if I could drop off a friends resume and Letter of Rec. Dropped the resume & LOR and started chatting about this-n-that with someone in Pilot Recruitment at Easton; she said anyone who has a résumé with a LOR gets forwarded straight to JM for review. In about 10 days my buddy received an application in the mail. I’m assuming after they receive his application they will call him for a interview – they don’t have as many resumes on file as you think they do!

Make a long story short - they, pilot recruitment, have no idea how many they are going to hire. "We have been authorized to hire in May & June" were her words. With that in mind.....there is more expected to come - the Chiefs just aren't telling the Indians how many and when.

From 3-rd party information I've heard around 230 for 04' which would make sense when you plan for attrition/91k/net airplane growth.

stupid questions

Please bear with. I've got a bunch of buds at NJ and am leaving the military in about 8 mos.

Is it too early to apply?

What is 91k?

thanks

We have read, being acquainted with a NetJet Pilot and a letter of recommendation will assist in getting the coveted interview. I don't know any NJ pilots so how I do I get the interview with out the letter of recommendation. I fly with a part 91 operator, and am struggling to make ends meet with three children, mortgage and other assorted bills. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi!

Flight Options is hiring and the pay is better (hopefully for the NetJets pilots, not for long!).

Cliff
GRB

Any suggestions?
FLEXJET is another option. If you want to work at NJA, plan on making $27,000/year for a long time and spending half your life away from home working 14 hour days with 10 hours off in between. Still want the job?

gunfyter said:
a job starting at $27K with the rumor of an offer of a 5% raise on the table...

Whooooppeee!
That 5% offer barely made it across the table as I hear it. It fell dead halfway across and was DOA. The current spread is supposedly WELL along it's way to the 100% we are all championing for. According to a littel birdy anyway. Hope the birdees right or this T/A will be DOA.

gunfyter,

It's time for you to smell the coffee and wake up!

The MONEY will be here soon, and will be the best in the fractionals.

ATPcliff,
you say the pay at flops is better, well not really, they work a month more a year then we do.
Our 7 and 7 to there 8 and 6.

Plus I just made an extra $802.00 for an extra half day. That's right, they didn't get me home by fourteen so I was paid. And I made some nice overtime as well. There's some nice soft money to be made here.

Also, I don't have time to go over the outstanding new Benefits that were just approved. Second to none!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back