*************************s Call sign is Gateway

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
getaway, gateway, gayway

Well, either way, as soon as I hear "G.." on the radio my mike button is goin down and stayin down like a cheap whore. I'll say if for you guys. Yes, it is very immature, I know. Oh well, since I cant bust em in the mouth without gettin in trouble......

Hey, just reporting what the dispatcher called him. He quickly corrected himself. Why he did it, I don't know. Has some connection tho. Maybe the guy works for both companies???

Captain Overs said:
That name doesn't mean shoot. If it was called "Gateway" then it would be "Gateway Center". Last time I was there it was "Kansas City Center" and "St. Louis Approach."

Here you go. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says "Gateway TRACON System". Apparantly the name's already been taken.

mycfitrips said:
Hey, just reporting what the dispatcher called him. He quickly corrected himself. Why he did it, I don't know. Has some connection tho. Maybe the guy works for both companies???

"Both Companies" ??? There's only one company here, it just another division, it's the same damn outfit only one side is operated by scab wanna-be's

tj

Latest resources

Back