• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

*************************s Call sign is Gateway

mycfitrips

Total Time
G jets Call sign is Gateway

*************************s - Heard this on one of their dispatch freq today around STL

Last edited:

h25b

Left for ProPilotWorld
Total Time
Thanks for the heads-up Sherlock...:rolleyes:

You cracked the code. Certainly a promotion to GL-G20 (Gathering) is in order. :)

Right around the corner is another satan of the industry waiting for you to focus your anger upon. This is getting old...

*************************s... Just wanted to see it get censored..

Last edited:

BlackPilot628

Total Time
5000+
Thats going to be a mess. Consdiering USA3000's callsign is " Getaway"

Brett Hull

Pastafarian
Total Time
I used to fly for a small 135 company about 30 miles south of STL. They had the "Gateway" call sign for a short time before the feds made them change it. Apparantly, the official name of the approach control facility is "Gateway TRACON".

I wonder if they'll let it stand.

tjsatter

Total Time
none
BlackPilot628 said:
Thats going to be a mess. Consdiering USA3000's callsign is " Getaway"

It's already a mess, callsign is the least of the reasons, and i's gonna get worse

tj

Captain Overs

Total Time
Brett Hull said:
I used to fly for a small 135 company about 30 miles south of STL. They had the "Gateway" call sign for a short time before the feds made them change it. Apparantly, the official name of the approach control facility is "Gateway TRACON".

I wonder if they'll let it stand.

That name doesn't mean crap. If it was called "Gateway" then it would be "Gateway Center". Last time I was there it was "Kansas City Center" and "St. Louis Approach."

PCL_128

Total Time
5000+
tricky said:
your dumb thats USA 3000

Um, no. USA 3000 is Getaway.

sleddriver77

Reformed Bush Pilot
Total Time
10000+
Uhh, dumb question here. Why is G O Jets censored?

mdanno808

Maika'i Card Member
Total Time
Yeah, I agree. I can understand fark, crap, ********************, dick, asshole, etc. But *************************s is stupid.

210FR8DOG

getaway, gateway, gayway

Well, either way, as soon as I hear "G.." on the radio my mike button is goin down and stayin down like a cheap whore. I'll say if for you guys. Yes, it is very immature, I know. Oh well, since I cant bust em in the mouth without gettin in trouble......

mycfitrips

Total Time
Hey, just reporting what the dispatcher called him. He quickly corrected himself. Why he did it, I don't know. Has some connection tho. Maybe the guy works for both companies???

Brett Hull

Pastafarian
Total Time
Captain Overs said:
That name doesn't mean shoot. If it was called "Gateway" then it would be "Gateway Center". Last time I was there it was "Kansas City Center" and "St. Louis Approach."

Here you go. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says "Gateway TRACON System". Apparantly the name's already been taken.

tjsatter

Total Time
none
mycfitrips said:
Hey, just reporting what the dispatcher called him. He quickly corrected himself. Why he did it, I don't know. Has some connection tho. Maybe the guy works for both companies???

"Both Companies" ??? There's only one company here, it just another division, it's the same damn outfit only one side is operated by scab wanna-be's

tj