• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Ryanair charity calendar

DUBLINFLYER

Total Time
Most Irish girls do not look like that, they don't have those long legs all the way to their bums.
Ryan must have imported them from some other country.
The Simon Community is a very good charity and looks after the homeless in Dublin and other large cities.

sqwkvfr

Baseball junkie
Total Time
a lot
Most Irish girls do not look like that, they don't have those long legs all the way to their bums.
Ryan must have imported them from some other country.
The Simon Community is a very good charity and looks after the homeless in Dublin and other large cities.

I don't know, I've had some DAMNED good looking Irish girls for students.

Oh, and ah, I don't know about you, but my legs go all the way up to my bum....I guess I haven't seen too many that don't. ;)

Regardless, I'm quite certain that Ryanair management doesn't give a good goddamn what the "Institute for Women in Spain" thinks.

Last edited:

Whataburger

Total Time
40teen
Is Stanka holding a Potable Water hose and Charlotte holding a Blue Juice Dumper Mask?
The chick in Purple definetly has legs that go and make an a$$ of themselves!

WSurf

The Smack Down!
Total Time
Wonder if the Irish woman learned to shave yet? I banged this hot Irish chick in college, but damn near needed a weed wacker to find my way around.

DUBLINFLYER

Total Time
most Irish girls now shave and it should not be a problem to find your way around. Just bring lots of money to Dublin for the girls, beer is $7.50 a pint.
Cocktails $10. You can't afford to get drunk at those prices if you have to buy for the girls as well. That can eat into your per diem in a hurry.