• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ryanair charity calendar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most Irish girls do not look like that, they don't have those long legs all the way to their bums.
Ryan must have imported them from some other country.
The Simon Community is a very good charity and looks after the homeless in Dublin and other large cities.

Most Irish girls do not look like that, they don't have those long legs all the way to their bums.
Ryan must have imported them from some other country.
The Simon Community is a very good charity and looks after the homeless in Dublin and other large cities.

I don't know, I've had some DAMNED good looking Irish girls for students.

Oh, and ah, I don't know about you, but my legs go all the way up to my bum....I guess I haven't seen too many that don't. ;)

Regardless, I'm quite certain that Ryanair management doesn't give a good goddamn what the "Institute for Women in Spain" thinks.

Last edited:
Is Stanka holding a Potable Water hose and Charlotte holding a Blue Juice Dumper Mask?
The chick in Purple definetly has legs that go and make an a$$ of themselves!

Wonder if the Irish woman learned to shave yet? I banged this hot Irish chick in college, but damn near needed a weed wacker to find my way around.

most Irish girls now shave and it should not be a problem to find your way around. Just bring lots of money to Dublin for the girls, beer is $7.50 a pint.
Cocktails $10. You can't afford to get drunk at those prices if you have to buy for the girls as well. That can eat into your per diem in a hurry.

Latest resources

Back