• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ryan Air Captain Gets lost over Rome

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AF/Navy guys are superior pilots when compared to their civilian counterparts. That is why they can pull this off.
That is an untrue statement. I have been a large jet captain long enough to have seen the best and the worst from both sides. You obviously have never seen a former pt 135 freight dog who then flew metros or jetstreem 31s. Some of the best pilots I've ever seen. Some of the worst were single seat fighter pilots, so dont give us that crap. By the way, I do have the utmost respect for MOST military pilots.

What does a Ryan FO make?
You get what you pay for....atleast here in the USA

That is an untrue statement. I have been a large jet captain long enough to have seen the best and the worst from both sides. You obviously have never seen a former pt 135 freight dog who then flew metros or jetstreem 31s. Some of the best pilots I've ever seen. Some of the worst were single seat fighter pilots, so dont give us that crap. By the way, I do have the utmost respect for MOST military pilots.
Guess your computer does not show smiley faces. I'll say he was going down the sarcasm route.

Latest resources

Back