RUMORS....XJHawk makes em up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh yeah,

Waves a tool......don't know what he said because I block him!

coward.
Sensitive one at that. I get a lot of flack and speak my mind - but I do not use the ignore function.

It isn't delta threads- Its outsourcing threads and getting arrogant legacy unions to realize they are the main problem.
I know bc they furloughed me, then outsourced my job- and I never said I worked at Delta- but delta was the first to outsource jets to college grads and have been the most egregious in an industry that has been awful.

You must recognize a problem in order to solve it.
Many at delta have said the right things and seem to get it. They have not yet PROVED that they get it.

Is he talking again?

Wave, if I wanted to hear from you, I'd open my zipper!!!

Being DTW based and seeing what seems like thousands of RJs everyday I fly, I would vote a big fat no to any increase in RJ numbers, or increase in size of RJs. I don't know any Captain I have flown with on the bus who would vote to allow it either.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

It's tough when you are number 12 for the runway and there is only ONE mainline plane between you and the hold short line. I've seen it there in Detroit and Atlanta many times. Richard will find away to get what he wants. I predict more relief on 76 seaters. I think DALPA will hold the line on any seats above that.

It's tough when you are number 12 for the runway and there is only ONE mainline plane between you and the hold short line. I've seen it there in Detroit and Atlanta many times. Richard will find away to get what he wants. I predict more relief on 76 seaters. I think DALPA will hold the line on any seats above that.

I see it there too, and it sickens me. But, we know those 50 seaters will be going away due to inefficiency. I hope not one more 76 seater is allowed, but I too have a feeling DALPA will allow some replacements. I will vote a big no if so. I don't think it would be one for one, but I will still vote no if that is the case. I also don't think larger than 76 seaters will ever get in any future TA. That would be suicide for ALPA at DL.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Who are you and what have you done with Redflyer.....I agree with him!:laugh:

coward.
Sensitive one at that. I get a lot of flack and speak my mind - but I do not use the ignore function.

It isn't delta threads- Its outsourcing threads and getting arrogant legacy unions to realize they are the main problem.
I know bc they furloughed me, then outsourced my job- and I never said I worked at Delta- but delta was the first to outsource jets to college grads and have been the most egregious in an industry that has been awful.

You must recognize a problem in order to solve it.
Many at delta have said the right things and seem to get it. They have not yet PROVED that they get it.

We get it. Southwest is perfect. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry you got furloughed. Unfortunately, I was told that, "you're not offically an airline pilot until you've been furloughed". So I got that covered for my career, I hope. I was furloughed in 92. Sucks. I had to go sell cars to make ends meet. You ended up at SW because of 9/11. I'll ask this again. Had you not got furloughed, would you have even looked at SW? It obviously wasn't your first choice. Prior to bankruptcies of the early to mid 2000's SW had never done anything to make the industry better. Pay? Pay for your type? Retirement? Benefits? QOL? You seriously need to back off the throttle a little, as your arrogance that I see displayed is the same arrogance the legacy pilots had in the late 90's. Look what happened there. It's the old... "people in glass houses." You really should look in the mirror.

You're the one trying to make this about southwest- it's a distraction-
Pilots land where they land- the choices they make while they're there matter.

Latest resources

Back