• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Rumors are flying: Will Southwest Airlines change the look of its planes?

waveflyer

Total Time
I flew that plane a few times. Talk about turning heads.

It's sad that the PC police finally caught up with it.

I did too-
C'mon y'all, get the stick out of your ass.
I was surprised so many captains I flew with thought differently. There is nothing wrong with sex or female bodies. At all. Dumb protest.

waveflyer

Total Time
New paint is growing on me. Like the new logo too.
The heart is good

Nindiri

Total Time
I approve of the new paint job, and that's all that really matters.

Phlintstone

Gone Fishin'
Total Time
Plenty
It is better than the current scheme and I would agree with those that say it could be better...oh well.

I was surprised to read that 60 airplanes will be painted those colors this year. Some paint booths are going to be busy!

Phred

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
New paint is growing on me. Like the new logo too.
The heart is good

Yeah, you guys need a heart after what happened to the AT pilots....

Bye Bye---General Lee

StopNTSing

Total Time
9500+
It is better than the current scheme and I would agree with those that say it could be better...oh well.

I was surprised to read that 60 airplanes will be painted those colors this year. Some paint booths are going to be busy!

Phred

It's really no different than any other year when you have almost 700 airplanes. Also not nearly as busy as when "real" airlines decide on a new livery and believe the entire fleet has to get repainted ASAP....cost be damned!

Last edited:

StopNTSing

Total Time
9500+
<~~~~~I'm still sticking with my corn-dog avatar, BTW....old-school all the way! :D

Flying the Line

Total Time
I still say, not so good. They are trying to replicate the super low cost European Airlines, Ryanair and easyjet.

HowardBorden

Total Time
14000+
I still say, not so good. They are trying to replicate the super low cost European Airlines, Ryanair and easyjet.

It looks nothing like Ryanair or Easyjet other than the fact that they all have the name on the side of the fuselage in large letters.