Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumors are flying: Will Southwest Airlines change the look of its planes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I still say, not so good. They are trying to replicate the super low cost European Airlines, Ryanair and easyjet.

Let's HOPE SWA won't duplicate FR interior in ANY way. It's repulsive, tacky and cheap.

Barf!

EasyJet is evolving into a premium lcc, FR should follow soon I bet.

Ryanair does fly to Lubeck.
Most people probably don't care, but it's L[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]?[/FONT]beck (LBC)

Edit: Since when does FI not accept special characters anymore ...

Last edited:
So all the airplanes that have already come over from AT were painted in the old paint scheme? Couldn't change it up a year or two earlier and avoid painting the same planes twice? Way to go!

So all the airplanes that have already come over from AT were painted in the old paint scheme? Couldn't change it up a year or two earlier and avoid painting the same planes twice? Way to go!
Those planes won't get re-painted until the new paint is old and faded and ready for a re-paint again.

I think the GO already had more than enough on their plates a year or so ago to also take on a new livery. As Howard mentioned, any jets that just got recently repainted get to wear the old scheme for the next seven years. Just like the corn-dog to canyon-blue transition, the fleet will be very mixed for several years. It wouldn't surprise me to see some of the last fATN -700s show up with the new paint soon. There are still quite a few presently in conversion.

Last edited:
Southwest.jpg

My first thought... Fisher-Price.

Latest resources

Back