Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumors are flying: Will Southwest Airlines change the look of its planes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I could care less about the color (not a big fan of the new one...but maybe it's better in person)...but they better do a new interior (maybe business class) or at least get rid of the evolve interior. We also need service and reservation changes to compete in the international market. If we want to compete we need to be on time (novel idea) and provide a comfortable and clean product.

It is freaking paint. Paint schemes are something the social rejects worry about (genital lee comes to mind).

How many regional jets have will have that paint job... Uhmmmm, none. Best paint job ever!

X

You can have your widebody long haul flying...

Funny, there always seem to be a few pilots that always need to bash long haul flying. Different strokes for different folks. Personally I think flying one leg to most of the destinations we serve, spending the night (or night and day for the further destinations) and going home is a sweet deal. I have months were I fly to SYD , spend the night, go for a surf at Manly, take a nap and fly home. I'm gone 48 hrs total. Four times a month and I'm done.
That said it's just one type of flying. We all have our niches. I remember an AA guy on here that had a sweet deal flying to the Caribbean. I've done a little Europe flying. Great way to see Europe in way that's different from being a tourist for 2 weeks. Although that's fun too.
My job has been combining work with going on mini vacations. It works for me.
There's a big world out there beyond happy hours in hotel bars.

I've done both types of flying and enjoy both. The long haul destinations/layovers are usually more interesting than the domestic stuff. Just a personal preference I suppose.

As for the new livery, my first impression is that its hideous! I think the current one is much classier. I'm sure it will look much better in person....at least I hope so.

Latest resources

Back