• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor: SWA to announce DEN pilot bases tomorrow 1/31/12

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And still no crew base announcement, guess those rumors of Feb 30th are starting to be more and more accurate...:p

SLC
:cool:

And still no crew base announcement, guess those rumors of Feb 30th are starting to be more and more accurate...:p

SLC
:cool:

Mechanic told me that the new domicile would be announced when their vote is done to add more work groups to their representation, this has nothing to do with their seniority list, and he said it was DEN and a ton of senior mechanics already live there and are commuting to LAS and PHX.

He mentioned the date of when the vote is over but I didn't make a mental note.

Later,
KBB

Per Title X of the Pitkin County Code, the airport has several unique operating limitations.Aircraft weight is restricted to 100,000 pounds (45,000 kg) maximum certificated gross landing weight or less.

Huh, yeah you got me there. I do know the locals are absolutely polarized against large aircraft using the airport.

Sure comes across as someone turned down by DAL at one point in his career before going to SWA.

About the same as the ones who were turned down by SWA before going to XXX.

Originally Posted by Dan Roman
Sure comes across as someone turned down by DAL at one point in his career before going to SWA.

That is like saying the Titanic sold out of tickets and you had to get on another ship.

Where do I sign up for the turned-down-by-ABC-but you will be hired by SWA later package

please tell me

Latest resources

Back