• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor mill

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A lot of rumors about b6 and frontier busses.I know it's premature, but there are a lot of good pilots at frontier, I hope if this is true we help them out as much as we can.

I herd couple of times that BB has being at B6 HQ!!! Plus the B's are expecting a baby!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
now this is true!!!

I won't be signing those and hopefully we can get LLBL and an arbitrator working on some fresh issues for us.

First things first though.

Im heard more of an a/c swap. 190's for 320/319's. Ill believe it when I read the memo. 2 days ago JetBlue was for sure merging with AA.

Yeah, im going to say that wont happen. Quit trying to scare people, you arent doing anyone favors typing immature crap like that.

Really?

Nobody can argue they don't have the ability to fragment under the DR.

The question is, would they?

Given the way they've conducted themselves during the JBPA and ALPA campaigns, and during this 5 Docs fiasco, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they tried something like that.

Sandy is suggesting that if we don't sign, he doesn't know if they could protect us. If he's willing to throw THAT out there then how can you say they wouldn't try something like fragmentation?

I'm tired of trust and faith.

Trust and faith have gotten us sh!t health insurance, a hike in premium trigger, FSM shennanigans, no "work arounds" for retirement, and on and on and on and on....

....but you trust them not to screw us with a holding company magic trick.

You've got a high threshold for b#llsh!t.

Latest resources

Back