Rumor mill

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really?

Nobody can argue they don't have the ability to fragment under the DR.

The question is, would they?

Given the way they've conducted themselves during the JBPA and ALPA campaigns, and during this 5 Docs fiasco, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they tried something like that.

Sandy is suggesting that if we don't sign, he doesn't know if they could protect us. If he's willing to throw THAT out there then how can you say they wouldn't try something like fragmentation?

I'm tired of trust and faith.

Trust and faith have gotten us sh!t health insurance, a hike in premium trigger, FSM shennanigans, no "work arounds" for retirement, and on and on and on and on....

....but you trust them not to screw us with a holding company magic trick.

You've got a high threshold for b#llsh!t.

The quickest way to a union at this company is to fragment us. So what would they do? Hire all new pilots for the new busses? Bring fapa over? Think man! Yeah, the sandovan email was crap, yeah i dont agree with the documents, yes i think we need a cba.

Do i think the company would ship 400 of our pilots including some of our chiefs, fleet capts, etc who are qualified on the 190? Absolutely not, thats a quick route to lawsuits, unionization, and total upheaval. It would never happen.

Men you two keep b-ching at each other like sisters!!!
Management is going to do what they want at any time and the only thing pilots have control of is: "I quit". other than that your going for a ride.... B

The quickest way to a union at this company is to fragment us. So what would they do? Hire all new pilots for the new busses? Bring fapa over? Think man! Yeah, the sandovan email was crap, yeah i dont agree with the documents, yes i think we need a cba.

Do i think the company would ship 400 of our pilots including some of our chiefs, fleet capts, etc who are qualified on the 190? Absolutely not, thats a quick route to lawsuits, unionization, and total upheaval. It would never happen.

Exactly. If they tried to pull a stunt like that they would have a ALPA on property so fast their head would spin. We all know they don't want that, plus they don't really have anything to gain from a fragmenting stuff. All they would do is piss everybody off and have a USAir east/west situation on their hands. Baaaaaad juju.

I'm willing to be the F9 deal has mostly to do with assets, such as gates, routes, and Airbusses (or Airbii, whatever) if it happens. And that is a big fat IF.

On top of that, if they are negotiating against, WN, they'll pay high for it, just like they paid high for the LGA/DCA slots. WN is laughing, getting JB to pay for all this stuff so when they buy us in a year or two, they get it all anyway.

All the bickering over the amendment is useless. The 5 documents were already voted in a few weeks ago. We are all working under them now. People are going crazy over sign or don't sign. This is nothing more than a distraction for what the company really has up their sleeve. Regardless of which PEA one chooses, the company can do whatever they please. The language in the PEAs is too weak to hold any water. The company knows this. We are all along for the ride until we unionize and negotiate for a CBA. If a T/E takes place, the company is in the driver's seat. The company will be deciding our fate. We will get whatever they want to give us. Instead of arguing over which PEA is better or worse, we need to focus on the next union drive. The company is laughing at us while we decide which POS PEA to adopt.

A lot of rumors about b6 and frontier busses.I know it's premature, but there are a lot of good pilots at frontier, I hope if this is true we help them out as much as we can.

Unfortunately there are no longer any F9 pilots, they are now all RAH pilots. A judge has ruled. An integration has taken place under a CBA. Every pilot there pays dues to the Teamsters. If B6 aquires all of the old F9 assets the pilots will not come with those aircraft. No matter what any ex F9 now RAH pilot tries to tell you. It sucks big time for those guys, but they put there trust in BB (very bad move) and now BB will cause a lot of pain on them and there families.

Unfortunately there are no longer any F9 pilots, they are now all RAH pilots. A judge has ruled. An integration has taken place under a CBA. Every pilot there pays dues to the Teamsters. If B6 aquires all of the old F9 assets the pilots will not come with those aircraft. No matter what any ex F9 now RAH pilot tries to tell you. It sucks big time for those guys, but they put there trust in BB (very bad move) and now BB will cause a lot of pain on them and there families.

I thought they were still waiting on the single transportation system arbitration? The seniority list merger isnt effective until that point correct? RAH pilots arent bidding Airbus openings are they?

There's a fence, but as soon as the terms are up, all seats are fair game. I believe it's seven years.

I thought they were still waiting on the single transportation system arbitration? The seniority list merger isnt effective until that point correct? RAH pilots arent bidding Airbus openings are they?

They are all now on one list. No the RAH pilots are not bidding the BUS. This is due to the 7 year fence that was put not only on the F9 Airbii, but also on all of the RAH planes. 145/170/175's. The 190's and any future airplane deliveries will not be under this 7 year fence. So when BB sells all of the Airbii all of the former F9 pilots are royally screwed due to the fact that they still have 6ish years of fence left. Or any future Airbii that are purchased at RAH will be up for bid to the highest seniority # on that integrated list. Which will be great when a plane breaks, but the pilot can't fly the plane that MTX wants to pull up due to the fact that the airplane is fenced.

We will be separated sooner than later ,we never have been considered RAH pilots and never will be.
I would say that about maybe 20-25 F9 pilots have paid dues to Teamsters. We have about 700 pilots. Tells you how much F9 pilots care for them.
$$$4Nothin, we have FAPA invest, do you think your IBT Bro's our going to get that Money $$$Nothin? Think again.
F9 pilots do trust BB which is a great move as opposed to trusting anybody from the RAH IBT. BB is not the enemy, the IBT is!

Latest resources

Back