• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor: Don D has won his suit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since you guys have chosen to air this dirty laundry in public, care to enlighten the rest of us what it's all about?

I don't know either of them, and I certainly never defended TF! where the hell did you get that?!

that's why I said he shouldn't have been fired. however, you can't walk into your CPs and shout him down, cuss him out and not expect something to happen. what did happen was too much, and TF should have backed down. however, it escalated to the point where neither was going to back down, thus the conflict I described.

pretty sure the govt paid for his attorney, and SkyWest will now have to pay.

justice done, IMHO

Actually, your boy(TF) has been known to be a hothead who has screamed and cussed and yelled at quite a few line pilots without justification...along with trumping up false charges against people he had a personal vendetta against!!
At least SAPA was there to protect them... NOT!!!

Don

he is.

TF should have never fired him, and it never should have proceeded to Federal trial.

in all fairness, DD should have never acted the way he did to his superior, even though many feel that TF is a tool and deserved it. I can agree with that only based on what I've heard, but it still doesn't excuse the behavior.

so, for the record, I think two strong personalities butted heads, and either could have ended it by backing off and swallowing some pride.

I'm glad DD won/got his job back.

I heard that since this was a Federal case, that DD didn't have to pay for his attorney, that he was appointed by the Govt. is that true?

In the trial recordings it appears that Don acted professionally the entire time. Your claim that he shouldn't have acted like he did ... what do you mean by that? TF claims that they fired Don for writing F...Fizer in the locker room and denied doing it. The judge ruled that TF fired Don for calling in fatigued and went on a witch hunt. Read the briefs if you can, they are very educational regarding your former CP and management. Don has told me that he payed over $100,000 of HIS money for legal representation. If you do not want to give me your email address, then get in touch with Don...he will gladly share his story. He should be back to work soon.

In the trial recordings it appears that Don acted professionally the entire time. Your claim that he shouldn't have acted like he did ... what do you mean by that? TF claims that they fired Don for writing F...Fizer in the locker room and denied doing it. The judge ruled that TF fired Don for calling in fatigued and went on a witch hunt. Read the briefs if you can, they are very educational regarding your former CP and management. Don has told me that he payed over $100,000 of HIS money for legal representation. If you do not want to give me your email address, then get in touch with Don...he will gladly share his story. He should be back to work soon.

I wonder if Don will vote in favor of ALPA.... :)

what SKyNation posted is pretty much what I was told happened by the Asst CP, who I know to be a good guy. there was obviously more to it, and he agreed like we all do that DD shouldn't have been fired.

I'm also starting to think that skynation is a plant for the OC to stir people up and vote. maybe?

what SKyNation posted is pretty much what I was told happened by the Asst CP, who I know to be a good guy. there was obviously more to it, and he agreed like we all do that DD shouldn't have been fired.

I'm also starting to think that skynation is a plant for the OC to stir people up and vote. maybe?

That was Hellonewman!

Welcome back Don, the voting begins on the 9th. I hope all the kool-aid drinkers learn about this.

Latest resources

Back