• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor: Don D has won his suit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Makes you wonder about the other thirty or so guys who have been fired over the past two years that didn't have the $150,000 to fight thier case when seeing how Fizer fired this guy.

Or the dozens of others prior to the last 2 years...from other trumped up charges including all those F.M. helped get fired!

Or the dozens of others prior to the last 2 years...from other trumped up charges including all those F.M. helped get fired!

Too true. And what does Fizer get for costing the company hundreds of thousands of dollars for his ridiculous antics...probably a promotion by the time this is all said and done. That is the skywest way....they take care of their own...that is to say the corrupt cover each others butts. Anybody know how Necia C.M. got her job. She cant talk her way out of a paper bag and yet she is the head of the people dept. Those in the know are all too familiar with the photos of her in the EMB and her lifestyle and move up at any cost attitude. Same goes for some of the other less than capable managers found in inflight. As they say, birds of a feather flock together. Corruption breeds corruption. Makes me sick when I think of the hell DD and his family went through. Some of you already know this but Fizer fired DD right in front of DD's ten year old son. Doesn't get much more traumatic than that.

Sounds like public critisizeing is the only way to resolve this. Or maybe a public "yes" vote.;)

In regards to TF....if 95% of the pilots in a base think you are an A$$ Hole....chances are that you are an A$$ Hole!
Where did he go? Oh yeah, he departed the CP's office for other career advancement opportunities. So I guess he has Jerry's job now right?
Looks like SkyWest gets to pay all DD legal fees as well.

boy am i glad i got the hell out of there. tf is a huge liability and i hope the captains out there, especially the new less confident ones, take a close look at what happened to this guy. 16 years, great record, has a medical condition and gets completely railroaded by the very people who should be kissing his ass for doing a good job. the second i heard about the handwriting "experts", i knew he was going to win this suit.

hope the helicopter business is going well in park city...

We have a guy at my airline who got the Mo-fcuk job at Skywest a few years ago. Good guy too! He spent a ton of cash fighting them to no avail. Hearing his story and reading the court docs convinced me that Skywest is more corrupt than I could have ever imagined. Glad to see them spanked finally and I hope you guys get the representation you need soon!

Latest resources

Back