Rumor. American to hire by summer?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

i fly boxes

Rumor is that eagle flow ups start in spring and off the street in the summer. I know it's a rumor but its great to hear positive rumors. If there was 7 year fences set up between usair and American, would both companies continue to hire or would one take over and place all newbies wherever they would be needed?

7 years is pretty far fetched. DAL/NWA was only 5 years for just the widebodies..

Rumor is that eagle flow ups start in spring and off the street in the summer. I know it's a rumor but its great to hear positive rumors. If there was 7 year fences set up between usair and American, would both companies continue to hire or would one take over and place all newbies wherever they would be needed?

After this merger I wouldn't hold my breath over any Flow ups. Especially if you look at US Airways track record when it comes to Flows.

Anyway.... Good Luck.

Well then you better get your poop sample ready.

Mergers always create excess. Prepare for delayed hiring if USAir and AA merge. I do see United/Cal hiring soon though.

Latest resources

Back