• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

rookie pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Too F'in funny!!! Although the Taco Palenque comment hit a little close to home!

Oh God... It's a Kalitta pilot. Bet you a c-note. Of course, I didn't mind being stuck in the Fairfield in Laredo for a week if it got me out of Morristown, but I digress.

Moderator hat on:

The Edit button disappears from a post 2 hours after you post. It's there in case you need to make immediate changes or have initial remorse about what you posted. However, after that, it's gone for good.

If it's something that's going to get you fired or is privileged information or violates a ToS, we can delete it for you as long as you don't make a habit of it. However, if it's just a typo or something, you're stuck with it.

/mod

(personally, I thought it was pretty funny, the gay stuff aside (wasn't necessary for the comedic value), and you'd be surprised, Berry, Brad, and Bob have a pretty good sense of humor about stuff like this).

Sweeeeeet... Management is being management (I don't think they're exactly ecstatic about my return), but I do my thing and go home, and have a great time along the way, thanks for asking. :)

I don't have the ability to edit your original post (only the webmaster can do that) and if I delete it, the whole thread disappears with it (just the first post on a topic will do that, subsequent posts can be deleted without killing the thread). Just a limit of the web board.

If you want to repost it in a NEW thread, I can delete this entire thread and the original post would go with it. So who's new that we're making fun of this time? :D

Glad to hear things are going well over there.

Wasn't picking on anyone in particular. Although one of our new FO's was asking me if it was aimed toward him. :) Actually all of our newbies have been working out quite well, it's been nice.

No need to delete/start a new thread. I was able to change the video and just deleted the old one. I saw how many views the old video was getting and I wanted to change it before the wrong person saw it and started flipping out.

Latest resources

Back