Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WWW.STRONGBAGS.COM
New bags similar to Purdy neat Bag

Except they haven't been around for 20 years like the Purdy Neat bags. I would be EXTREMELY careful about buying a bag that's not going to even be available until this May. Not impressed with the plastic handle, either.

If you get the luggage works bag, make sure you get it without the side pockets. They will get shredded in the 737-300/500.

Just my 2 cents.

Only if the captain tries to rip it out for you. Just turn the bag slightly and your fine. It actually will rip on the -700 and will get stuck on -300.

Pimp out the wheels with spinners and I'm sold. How long is your warranty, and can you upgrade your wheels with roller blade replacements? Nothing is better than spinners, except maybe those wheels with flashing lights. Those things are so hyp-no-t-i-c......

-Spartacus

if you are not schooled on the subject, purdy neat is the way to go. Just ask any Saab pilot how any other bag holds up to that abuse. My recomendation is that you get the steel one and not the plastic, but in either case if it does take some abuse, they just replace the one damaged section. Oh and if you have longer trips, get the big international one, a lot more space and its not as much of a pain in the a$$ as you would think. I am a commuter and have never had to check it.......I think i just screwed myself.....I will have to check it on my next trip

Your avatar and quote are hilarious!

Looks just like the handle I had on my Wingman Luggage bag (now out of business). If it is, you'll be lucky to get a years use out of it before it fails.

Latest resources

Back