Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
seefive said:
Fox H,

97% plus of us are wrong to be in the union and are morons. Thank you for all your experience and wisdom. Take it elsewhere please.

Sorry, I can speak for myself. I realize you are not able to because your MEC speaks for you. A the the rhetoric in the world will not change the fact that your union leadership will never be able to secure the contract they promise.

Now go to your rally on the 23rd and have your leaders tell you what you want to hear. I'm sure it will be great! The problem is that it will never happen.

FoxHunter,

I guess you're not going to step up to the plate and pay your own way.

I see that you are ignoring my challenge and, also, proving to everyone on the forum that you are a FREELOADER.

I realize that it must be tough to take your position and then not be able to defend it. Quite pathetic actually.

I got a good chuckle out of your response (noting you completely ignored my post). All you could come up with is that we won't get everything we asked for. Thanks for the enlightenment. I thought all ALPA contracts concluded with getting everything the pilot group asks for ;).

In any event, I'm sure you will turn down any and all improvements that we negotiate in our new agreement - You are a man of honor:rolleyes:.

Good Day,

Fox H,

Put your money where your mouth is; everyone on this board who participates in association and pays dues has. Publicly commit any of your personal financial gains from the next contract to a pilot's scholarship fund or some other worthy cause to show your committment to the profession. If not take Iscariot's silver and wallow in your betrayal.

See Y'all on th 23rd.

Childish

One can only assume that this fedex wide email(pilots) was in retaliation for comments made by the Negotiating Committee. How childish. Gotta wonder about the credibility of an FCIF system used for these type of personal statements. I wanna know the names of the management queers sitting on the other side of the table. Pilots fuking pilots --WTFO?

oldf4guy said:
Fox H,

Put your money where your mouth is; everyone on this board who participates in association and pays dues has. Publicly commit any of your personal financial gains from the next contract to a pilot's scholarship fund or some other worthy cause to show your committment to the profession. If not take Iscariot's silver and wallow in your betrayal.

See Y'all on th 23rd.

I've always put my money where my mouth is. When FPA was being formed trying to oust ALPA I sent a check for $2000 on day #1. I plan to do the same plus more when the crew force decides to oust ALPA the second time.

Have a great time on the 23rd. You'll feel great for the moment. Sort of like how many get AIDS.:)

I just had dinner with the Captain I'm flying with and mentioned FoxHunter (or should I say FoxLeech) to him. Of course we used his real name. He said he knew the guy and that he, specifically, was one reason that the company did away with the Negative Airmans list. He told me that there were so many FOs who had listed him on their Negative Airman list that it was getting impossible to find someone to fly with him. So when you hear things like that and then read the dribble he posts here, you have to figure this is a very sad and lonely person. True story.

WOW, What a piece of SHI!. No one is asking you to join ALPA. We just want you to pay your dues like the rest of us. I could care less if you joined ALPA, just pay your dues. I respect the guys who pay there dues and decide not to join ALPA, that is there choice. But to not pay any dues, all the says is your a CHEAP AS!...

FH,

i don't expect alpa to get everything they are asking for in the negotiating process. i don't agree with everthing alpa supports. i don't expect the world.

what i do expect is for the pilots of fedex to stand by one another and do everything possible to help improve our lives (benefits, hc, security, pay....etc) in a fair and responsible way. for us and for our company. a few have chosen not to stand with our group. i'm sure you for one have reasons for that. that being said, you will benefit from whatever the outcome of our negotiating process rest assured. Because whatever the final outcome is, it will be significantly better than what FedEx would have handed over to you on their own. you may benefit a little more during the termoil caused by negotiations but you have lost much more. That being the respect, comraderie, and friendship of the vast majority of people in your chosen career field. That is sad for you.

On a side note......once again this week thanks for the support of our ALPA leaders and members in the Commercial Appeal letters to the editor. June 9 page B5. Its good to have some supportive feedback for the less knowledgeable public.

FedExFlyer said:
On a side note......once again this week thanks for the support of our ALPA leaders and members in the Commercial Appeal letters to the editor. June 9 page B5. Its good to have some supportive feedback for the less knowledgeable public.
Dude, you read the Commercial Appeal?? That paper, along with FoxLeech, are both on my Ignor(ant) list. . .

Latest resources

Back