RJDC Gives Up!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Copydat

I received a proposed settlement notice today due to the fact that I was once employed by ASA. Looks like RJDC and ALPA are planning to settle for $600,000 (total number not per pilot)!

Law firm gets $225,000. Administrative costs of up to $30,000 and the balance to be distributed to ASA and Comair pilots of record. Figuring a conservative number of 4000 pilots since 2001 that gives each pilot somewhere around $75!

Also a lot of mumbo jumbo about a requirement that ALPA form a "Scope Subcommittee" that gets all the boys together before a scope negotiation and talks about common goals.

I remember the big ideals of RJDC in 2002. Looks like they are cutting their losses and getting the lawyers paid up.

Doesn't this money go to the people that donated to the RJDC only? If so, not everybody employed by ASA and Comair during these dates will see any money.

If I do, I'll donate mine to the ALPA PAC.

Doesn't this money go to the people that donated to the RJDC only? If so, not everybody employed by ASA and Comair during these dates will see any money.

If I do, I'll donate mine to the ALPA PAC.

Joe, I know you're a big supporter of this, please give us your take...

Trojan

Joe

Can't wait til Joe chimes in! This jackoff has pretty much framed the entire past decade around the RJDC.

Just exactly as I predicted many yrs. ago-RJDC will win, but win what will they really get?

-Don't spend it all in one place, Joe -What you think a rate of return of about 1 per 100?

It would be better if they said we didn't have to pay dues for a month.

Latest resources

Back