Riverside Flight Center (Tulsa, OK)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crossky said:
You and mattpilot can go to clear and a million, and don't come back. This board is a FREE service supported by advertisers. There are other things worth complaining about in this world, but a website discussion board malfunction IS NOT one of them. Did you know the founder and creator of this board was KILLED in a mid-air collision in Ohio this fall? He left a wife and at least one child behind, with another on the way. Please, have a little respect for him and his family this Christmas.

BTW is Riverside Flight Academy where ProFlight used to be, next to Christiansen Aviation? Do not rent at Christiansen, their maintenance SUCKS and contributed to a colleague's engine fire in one of their Duchesses and his accident and Death. Is Robertson still around at RVS? Good planes but Deanna is a character, Robertson is good once you get used to her.

I dont remember yanking your chain, so why dont you shut the hell up... you've got some nerve preaching to me about respect. I know all about the accident you speak of, and my post had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the family, so dont even go there!! As far as your little excuse of a "website discussion board malfuunction", thats BS. Entire threads being deleted, I can see as a malfunction. individual, selective posts... sorry, that doesnt happen. This is the first time I have EVER said anything negative about this board, unlike some of you other consistent b!tchers and whiners that complain every about something every other post! Oh yeah, and as far as Christiansen's maintainance goes, the Duchess you are talking about was a POS, and it had been for years! I fail to see how you figure that their maintainance in any way had ANYTHING to do with the pilot's poor decision making. Granted, I'm not a huge fan of Bill Christiansen, but his aircraft are better maintained than SOME in the Tulsa area I could mention. And yes, Deanna is still around as far as I know.

mattpilot said:
As for the duchess accident. I don't suppose you are talking about the one where there was a engine failure over/near OKM where the pilot elected to NOT land at OKM and procede to RVS, and then attempt a go-around on one engine, with the end result of a Vmca roll?

Yea, i can see how that is christiansens fault.

That's the one. Matt, I didn't write that the accident was Chritiansen's fault, I wrote that:
"their maintenance SUCKS and contributed to a colleague's engine fire in one of their Duchesses and his accident and Death".

Key word here is contributed. Maybe I should have put a period after Duchesses.

The accident was on his shoulders, I agree that OKM was the better choice and attempting a SE GA from a TW approach at night instead of landing with two green gear lights into the wind was the WORST thing he could've done. But no fire no problemo see?

agpilot34 said:
I dont remember yanking your chain, so why dont you shut the hell up... you've got some nerve preaching to me about respect. I know all about the accident you speak of, and my post had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the family, so dont even go there!! As far as your little excuse of a "website discussion board malfuunction", thats BS. Entire threads being deleted, I can see as a malfunction. individual, selective posts... sorry, that doesnt happen. This is the first time I have EVER said anything negative about this board, unlike some of you other consistent b!tchers and whiners that complain every about something every other post! Oh yeah, and as far as Christiansen's maintainance goes, the Duchess you are talking about was a POS, and it had been for years! I fail to see how you figure that their maintainance in any way had ANYTHING to do with the pilot's poor decision making. Granted, I'm not a huge fan of Bill Christiansen, but his aircraft are better maintained than SOME in the Tulsa area I could mention. And yes, Deanna is still around as far as I know.

Wow, you want me to run to QT to get some tampons for you? Cause you've got PMS. Bad.

I flew that Duchess too. I was not making the case that their maintenance had 'ANYTHING' to do with the pilot's poor decision making. Untimately it was his fault, yes, but we all know most of their planes were (when I was around) shoddily maintained, one of the results of which was that fire.

I'm done, want some egg nogg? Second thought, I think you've had too much. Feliz Navidad.

I havent even started on the egg nogg yet. I need to just go to bed, it's been a loooong day. Sorry if I came down a little hard... that about having respect for Mark's family hit a bit low for me. Anyway, no harm no foul... Merry Christmas!

No prob, I think must've been moody myself for having to work the holiday too. Merry Christmas!

Latest resources

Back