Risky Regionals?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Colgan Air ???????

There's already a bunch of data out on the Colgan crash in Buffalo.....it is starting to take shape. Isn't this the same company that sank a 1900 off Massachusetts a few years back? In the flying world they have always been considered a "bottom feeder" would you agree?
My point? When you plan a trip and get an itinerary, there always seems to be a leg on a regional that should be looked into. I know the big guys crash too, but it seems riskier if your trip includes a leg on Colgan, Comair, Go, Mesa etc.....

Does anyone out there actually choose an itinerary so as NOT to fly on one of these airlines?

It seems like of all the posts about Colgan Air on this forum,about 90% are negative and only 10% positive,which means there are a lot of very unhappy flight crews that work at Colgan Air!!!
Am certain the mgmt has alot to do with it!!!!

It seems like of all the posts about Colgan Air on this forum,about 90% are negative and only 10% positive,which means there are a lot of very unhappy flight crews that work at Colgan Air!!!

Ya think?

Shameful post....almost as bad as the liberal media that is reporting on this tihs. Stupid is as stupid does.

yeah right, Fox News is really liberal:rolleyes:

so tell us about that "stupid is as stupid does" part again.

Or maybe people who don't work for Colgan are posting.... ever thought of that?
Colgan, like every other carrier out there, has their own issues but I haven't run into very many people who are disgruntled.

Latest resources

Back